Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

On 12/3/2019 at 10:47 PM, Hunter007 said:

O sorry I get my toxic waist dumps confused  .

So you are near the other one, waist site  then same warning don't drink the tap water .  

Or if not give me the general area and more then likely there is one around there .

That part of upstate is full of old waist sites .

Waist or waste?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I gotta say , I get a chuckle everytime crappy and chef get heated at storm. He really does know how to get you 2 fired up LOL.

Hahahaha, I think it’s because crappy and I just both have a strong dislike for stupidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hahahaha, I think it’s because crappy and I just both have a strong dislike for stupidity

You are definitely intellectually Superior to me chef  you win again:) 

Smart people don’t think others are stupid btw 

20191203_101619.jpg

Edited by Hunter007

14 minutes ago, Chef said:

O and btw they have  maps of all the toxic waste dumps in new york , you may want to take a look at that  so next time you buy a property its not near the toxic waste dump:)

Where the deer just stand there twitching while you are 20 feet from them like in that picture you posted the other day .

I gotta say , I get a chuckle everytime crappy and chef get heated at storm. He really does know how to get you 2 fired up LOL.

Haha. If you notice, I don’t bother with the shat storms anymore. He is tedious and I teach enough of those types in MS everyday-wanna be noticed but little to offer worth noting. Most of my storm related posts are PSAs to those who either don’t know him or those who are getting sucked in the vortex.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Haha. If you notice, I don’t bother with the shat storms anymore. He is tedious and I teach enough of those types in MS everyday-wanna be noticed but little to offer worth noting. Most of my storm related posts are PSAs to those who either don’t know him or those who are getting sucked in the vortex.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach. 

;)

You need a psychiatrist seriously. 

Edited by Hunter007

4 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Pay no attention to crappy guys like him get into teaching because they  need a captive audience . 

God forbid if someone else gets  to much  attention 

O no  let me make crazy  crap up to stop it .  You are insane .

I’d think this is crossing a line?

Really I think the mods need to give some thought to what this poster is....

A ) Bringing anything of interest to the forum? 
B ) taking away from the quality of conversation between other forum members with real interest and questions.

This WILL drive members away as it very well may have already.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

B ) taking away from the quality of conversation between other forum members with real interest and questions.

Not to mention make those who hunt NY look like jackasses, thus empowering the "antis".

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Says the guy who actually made a  negative post specifically about another member of this site .

These guys have been insulted me left it right .

Calling me stupid and other garbage. 

Just go away I thought you we're ignoring me .

I already forgot you existed .

Exodus 23:1

1 “Do not spread false reports. Do not help a guilty person by being a malicious witness.

11 Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.

Edited by Hunter007

Hunter- if you came inside to the GTG instead of waiting outside, you would have met a group of great guys. Anyone who has met Chef, CrappyIce and many others in person would have nothing but positive things to say. Of course, we all don’t have the same identical hunting beliefs or beliefs about non-hunting topics but that doesn’t mean we can’t all be friends.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Hunter- if you came inside to the GTG instead of waiting outside, you would have met a group of great guys. Anyone who has met Chef, CrappyIce and many others in person would have nothing but positive things to say. Of course, we all don’t have the same identical hunting beliefs or beliefs about non-hunting topics but that doesn’t mean we can’t all be friends.

Yea be nice if it went down that way but I can see  easily  a different scenario,   happening. Just from the way some of them  react to certain things ,  And others that have nothing to do with it join in . 

I Think you just want to see me break there balls in person or them break mine lol  

Edited by Hunter007

Yea be nice if it went down that way but I can see  easily  a different scenario,   happening. Just from the way some of them  react to certain things ,  And others that have nothing to do with it join in . 
I Think you just want to see me break there balls in person or them break mine lol  

What you would have realized quickly if you came in is that we all had a great time, yes we did rag on each other all in good fun, we all made a few friends that night and nothing got out of hand....

Well except for the amount of White Castle consumed by some of our western Ny brothers

• Like 3

What you would have realized quickly if you came in is that we all had a great time, yes we did rag on each other all in good fun, we all made a few friends that night and nothing got out of hand....

Well except for the amount of White Castle consumed by some of our western Ny brothers

Planning SENY GTG 2.0 soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2