Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

15 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Pygmy and Nomad!?!?! Throw in a Grampy and a Bio and a Bumjohn with a case of shirts and it’s a real party!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You better be bringing White Castle. We’s got to blow up the bathroom At Roscoes on the way home again you know 

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

That’s not where the G2G was, just where they stopped to shit on the way home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am aware of that, but I say “say when”, because I am more in my element up here, than down your way.  

• Like 1

Roscoe Diner....Great memories of that....In the early 1970s, my ship was home ported in NYC, first at Brooklyn Navy yard, and then at Fort Schuyler, just below the north end of the Throgs Neck Bridge...

After liberty weekends at home, a couple of my shipmates and I would head back to the city on Sunday night, usually after closing down one of the bars in Corning.. We had to make it back to the ship for quarters Monday morning...The Roscoe Diner was an oasis....If we made it there for coffee about  3:00 or 4:00 AM  we figured we had it made...Damn near fell asleep and went off the road several times, but somehow we always made it..

• Like 5