Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

You are important, especially to most of us here. No pressure but your lack of attendance will disappoint many of us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, that means a lot! I feel I do not add a lot to this forum as far as why we are actually here, so to see this means a lot.  Thanks Chef, you’re alright!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Just stop being so paranoid .

He's not paranoid....If he WAS he would have changed his username a few times and done some other weird stuff, like drive around a forum GTG, take pictures and not go in...Hey...errr..wait a minute....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Roscoe Diner....Great memories of that....In the early 1970s, my ship was home ported in NYC, first at Brooklyn Navy yard, and then at Fort Schuyler, just below the north end of the Throgs Neck Bridge...
After liberty weekends at home, a couple of my shipmates and I would head back to the city on Sunday night, usually after closing down one of the bars in Corning.. We had to make it back to the ship for quarters Monday morning...The Roscoe Diner was an oasis....If we made it there for coffee about  3:00 or 4:00 AM  we figured we had it made...Damn near fell asleep and went off the road several times, but somehow we always made it..

Here’s a present day look at the Brooklyn Navy Yard lol f9998347a092ab6f110524e1804cfc9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Just stop being so paranoid .

Who me paranoid,  

So you mean  the 10  20 guy pile on when I only  have made a few jokes on   1 or 2   on  Here is all in my head :)

it's just my imagination I guess  :)

Edited by Hunter007

19 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Who me paranoid,  

So you mean  the 10  20 guy pile on when I only  have made a few jokes on   1 or 2   on  Here is all in my head :)

it's just my imagination I guess  :)

I'm not exactly sure what you think would happen if you did show up to a GTG. Theres no way anybody would be a dick to you .

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not exactly sure what you think would happen if you did show up to a GTG. Theres no way anybody would be a dick to you 

What,  it's bad enough  they hate me on here lol 

You are telling me it's going to change In person .

I don't recall hearing any apologies  btw 

Edited by Hunter007

I'm not exactly sure what you think would happen if you did show up to a GTG. Theres no way anybody would be a dick to you .

I 100% agree with this statement. I’d probably even be the first one to buy him a beer

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

I 100% agree with this statement. I’d probably even be the first one to buy him a beer

Besides you will pick some place just far enough away that I wouldn't want to go anyway,  even if I new you .

Edited by Hunter007

8 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

Besides you will pick some place just far enough away that I wouldn't want to go anyway,  even if I new you .

Just far enough away? If you remember the GTG that you wouldn't come inside ,there was 4 guys from western ny who made it.

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I feel like I've seen this movie before..

They want to  strong arm me into doing what they want lol 

Not going to work  the only way I'm ever  going to gtg  is if they play nice on here so far I have not seen that .  The nuts on   some of them  actually posting screenshots of how to ignore me on the internet  and starting a whole post  about it. then  a invite . 

Those I will take a pass on there invite. 

Edited by Hunter007

1 minute ago, Hunter007 said:

They want to  strong arm me into doing what they want lol 

Not going to work  the only way I'm ever  going is if they play nice on here so for I have not seen that .  The nuts on   some of them  actually posting screenshots of how to ignore me on the internet  and starting a whole post  about it. then  a invite . 

Those I will take a pass on there invite. 

Lol, don't kid yourself. No one is trying to strong arm you, they're just extending a neighborly invite despite the constant douchbaggery.

I don't think anyone actually expects you to show up anywhere.

• Like 2

Hunter- if you came inside to the GTG instead of waiting outside, you would have met a group of great guys. Anyone who has met Chef, CrappyIce and many others in person would have nothing but positive things to say. Of course, we all don’t have the same identical hunting beliefs or beliefs about non-hunting topics but that doesn’t mean we can’t all be friends.

Thanks for leaving me off. Tommy you are now my sworn enemy me and Bill are now going to tag team you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Lol, don't kid yourself. No one is trying to strong arm you, they're just extending a neighborly invite despite the constant douchbaggery.
I don't think anyone actually expects you to show up anywhere.

Neighborly invite, maybe even a olive branch. You are right I don’t think anyone expects him to show. I think that sometimes when you only know someone online tone and context can be hard. It would probably actually be very healthy for this entire forum if he did decide to join.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nomad said:

If I go, I’d pick up Pygmy, and any others from Buff / Roch who make it to my house can ride along . If I go all that way I don’t want any excuses from Biz, like his wife is in labor or something .

never question my devotion to this forum!

• Like 1