Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

a Thursday night would be my best option

Same here. Leave work early thursday, take off friday. Is it going to be Jan. or Dec.? Can we parlay the trip into a chiefs/bills playoff viewing party at my house?

On 12/2/2019 at 4:41 PM, Skillet said:

You can't be serious. Shooting a most likely unarmed thief?

Call the coroner? More like call your lawyer. From jail.

Exactly. I know it's a matter of principal, but no pair of cabelas hip waders are worth taking someone's life over. For less time and aggravation a good security system will not only deter, but is more likely to capture the perp. 

I'm a gun owner with several positioned in my house so that I may defend it if I need to. I own several firearms for no reason other than self defense. Because I believe it's my duty as a husband and father to protect my family and I believe in being prepared to do so. But I pray to God each night that I never have to.

• Like 1

On 12/2/2019 at 8:34 PM, Hunter007 said:

Care enough to go ape shit after someone else because they like to post  a lot ?

this seems to be lost on you and Bill, so maybe this will help. There are members who post a heck of a lot. They're some of the most beloved members of the forum.

You know what the difference is? They stay on topic. And keep many of their posts within general threads instead of starting 16 new ones on 80's kung fu. 

Edited by Belo

On 12/6/2019 at 8:00 PM, Hunter007 said:

O and btw they have  maps of all the toxic waste dumps in new york , you may want to take a look at that  so next time you buy a property its not near the toxic waste dump:)

Where the deer just stand there twitching while you are 20 feet from them like in that picture you posted the other day .

there is no such thing as a toxic waste dump. You've seen too many movies. Dont get me started again about waste disposal... :rofl:

this seems to be lost on you and Bill, so maybe this will help. There are members who post a heck of a lot. There some of the most beloved members of the forum.
You know what the difference is? They stay on topic. And keep many of their posts within general threads instead of starting 16 new ones on 80's kung fu. 
I like 80s kung-fu so there! I said it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Belo said:

there is no such thing as a toxic waste dump. You've seen too many movies. Dont get me started again about waste disposal... :rofl:

Toxic waste site perhaps. 

Anyway , you type toxic waste dump or toxic waste site,  that in google and they have maps of them all  around the country. 

And say what you want .

There certain guys on here that do go ape shit anytime  threads  go   a little off  topic even if it's on the general topic section 

I think bill post his  kungfu

Stuff here like me for the most part and what does that say hmm 

General Chit Chat

This is a place to talk about anything... General Chit Chat

THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.

:banghead: 

But some of then go ape shit anyway. 

:)

2019_12_09_14.13.49.png

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Toxic waste site perhaps. 

Anyway , you type toxic waste dump or toxic waste site,  that in google and they have maps of them all  around the country. 

And say what you want .

There certain guys on here that do go ape shit anytime  threads  go   a little off  topic even if it's on the general topic section 

I think bill post his  kungfu

Stuff here like me for the most part and what does that say hmm 

General Chit Chat

This is a place to talk about anything... General Chit Chat

THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.

:banghead: 

But some of then go ape shit anyway. 

:)

or perhaps, and here's a thought. Read the very first link that google provides, which addresses brownfield sites, CERCLA, superfund sites what RCRA is, what hazardous waste is vs toxic etc.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/toxic-waste/

I just want you to be educated man. I cringe thinking you might be at a bar in a camo hat spouting off nonsense. because then people lump your dumb ass in with the rest of us and that's why we get the elmer fudd or billy bob hunter stereotype attached to us.

Edited by Belo