Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

13 minutes ago, Belo said:

or perhaps, and here's a thought. Read the very first link that google provides, which addresses brownfield sites, CERCLA, superfund sites what RCRA is, what hazardous waste is vs toxic etc.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/toxic-waste/

I just want you to be educated man. I cringe thinking you might be at a bar in a camo hat spouting off nonsense. because then people lump your dumb ass in with the rest of us and that's why we get the elmer fudd or billy bob hunter stereotype attached to us.

Sorry but besides here don't talk about hunting ever .

Or toxic waste or what ever  the politically correct term is today for it .  Dirty land fill does that sound better to you 

Lol 

I leave  that to you smart guy ;)

Edited by Hunter007

8 hours ago, Belo said:

or perhaps, and here's a thought. Read the very first link that google provides, which addresses brownfield sites, CERCLA, superfund sites what RCRA is, what hazardous waste is vs toxic etc.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/toxic-waste/

I just want you to be educated man. I cringe thinking you might be at a bar in a camo hat spouting off nonsense. because then people lump your dumb ass in with the rest of us and that's why we get the elmer fudd or billy bob hunter stereotype attached to us.

O I  see like guys that don't use orange in rifle season ;)

Great example you set buddy .

Belo said 

I cringe thinking you might be at bar  in camo spouting off nonsense. because then people lump your dumb ass in with the rest of us and that's why we get the (elmer fudd) or billy bob hunter stereotype attached to us.

I will add to that with this from joe rogan 

people think of hunters as  being lazy drunken slobs  that are  cruel to animals 

I wonder where they get those ideas from  belo  :)

Edited by Hunter007

O I  see like guys that don't use orange in rifle season 

Belo said 
I cringe thinking you might be at bar  in camo spouting off nonsense. because then people lump your dumb ass in with the rest of us and that's why we get the (elmer fudd) or billy bob hunter stereotype attached to us.
 people think of hunters as  being lazy drunken slobs  that are  cruel to animals 
I wonder where they get those ideas from  belo  
imageproxy.jpeg-4.jpg.77c8420374f4bc31fd16a566ffd49718.jpg
@WNYBuckHunter

I believe the use of my pic in this post is the kind of personal attack that should get this guy banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

@WNYBuckHunter

I believe the use of my pic in this post is the kind of personal attack that should get this guy banned?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did post that didn't you but I will take it down if you like .

That wasn't about you btw 

Belo was talking about how none hunters view hunters 

Someone puts up a dead deer cut open hanging upside down  with its guts hanging out  with a picture of himself next to it smiling isn't something none hunters will understand and a lot would be horrified by it .

Perhaps you could have taken a less gory photo next time don't you think .

Edited by Hunter007

16 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

I told you, I would call you out on your posts, I do not agree with.      So-- you did not take a Deer. Why take that Frustration out on 1 or 2 members  in Negative posts that will probably continue.

who said I didn't take a deer?

10 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

O I  see like guys that don't use orange in rifle season ;)

Belo said 

I wonder where they get those ideas from  belo  :)

I can't even comprehend what you're saying. Sorry, I really tried, but I do wear orange in rifle, just not 25' in a tree and I'm not sure what your quote has to do with the former. 

20 minutes ago, Belo said:

I can't even comprehend what you're saying. Sorry, I really tried, but I do wear orange in rifle, just not 25' in a tree and I'm not sure what your quote has to do with the former. 

I asked  you about the walk in and out . You had no response. 

And btw don't think you are not in danger even 25 feet in the air guys could  be squirrel hunting  and shooting in the trees or you could fall get hurt have a heart attack  in the tree or comming down and with out orange on there going to have a tuff time finding you out there.  Those   lost minutes or hours it takes  to find you could cost you your life in a heath emergency. 

Edited by Hunter007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

I asked  you about the walk in and out . You had no response. 

And btw don't think you are not in danger even 25 feet in the air guys could  be squirrel hunting  and shooting in the trees or you could fall get hurt have a heart attack  in the tree or comming down and with out orange on there going to have a tuff time finding you out there.  Those   lost minutes or hours it takes  to find you could cost you your life in a heath emergency. 

ugh I can't believe I'm entertaining this, but I did answer your point. I do wear orange in and out or whenever on the ground. I also hunt private land. With regards to your "safety comment" I also responded and asked you if I should wear orange during bow season too then? You know... just in case I fall then. It's not like my family knows every approach trail and which stand I'm hunting or anything... or that I have a phone which my wife can track my coordinates on or anything.

You're a joke. I've disagreed with many members in my time here, and never blocked a single one, but you and Bill are on a whole other level. To get "deer hunting" advice from you is a personal attack in itself. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Kind of a reach there, isn't it stormy? Anything just to stir the pot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Kind of a reach there, isn't it stormy? Anything just to stir the pot.

I know  someone who died in a tree stand had a heart attack was able to call for help with phone when they  found him it was to late he was gone .

He had no orange on if they  only could of gotten to him sooner  this guy would maybe still be here .

It happens in fact more people die or get hurt hunting because of heath reasons or falls  then gun shots every year .

Edited by Hunter007
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Belo said:

Don't care what you say being able to be found or seen is better then not in a emergency. 

If you don't have it on even if you have  orange hat in your pack there is always the chance you have a accident or health issue  fall unconscious and never have a chance to put it on , then what .

The extra time it takes to find you could cost you your life .

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

I know  someone who died in a tree stand had a heart attack was able to call for help with phone when they  found him it was to late he was gone .

He had no orange on if they  only could of gotten to him sooner  this guy would maybe still be here .

It happens in fact more people die or get hurt hunting because of heath reasons or falls  then gun shots every year .

Lol, so your friend died because they couldn't find him? Even though he had a phone? And it's because he wasn't wearing orange? 

My father died of a heart attack when I was a teenager. He was in his house. Just think, if he was wearing orange we may still be together today. Damn.

Why don't you just stop trying to push everyone's buttons and act like a normal person. Give it a try, you might like normal.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Lol, so your friend died because they couldn't find him? Even though he had a phone? And it's because he wasn't wearing orange? 

My father died of a heart attack when I was a teenager. He was in his house. Just think, if he was wearing orange we may still be together today. Damn.

Why don't you just stop trying to push everyone's buttons and act like a normal person. Give it a try, you might like normal.

The faster they can get to you the faster they can help maybe CPR. 

Laugh all you like .

Say what you want being able to be seen in a emergency is a advantage that could save your life . 

• Haha 1

Just now, Hunter007 said:

The faster they can get to you the faster they can help maybe CPR. 

Laugh all you like .

Say what you want being able to be seen in a emergency is a advantage that could save your life . 

I don't believe for a minute that you are putting out some kind of public service announcement. You're just using it because you saw a pic of Belo w/o orange, so you're stuck on that because it's all you've got.

How come you abandoned your alter ego that started this thread? I was interested to see which one of your identities was going to be the weirdest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

58 minutes ago, Belo said:

@Cabin Fever. Stormy here is lecturing me on safety :rofl:

Tell me in your great wisdom o belo  the great one . what disadvantage you have when deer hunting using a little break up orange when it has been proven  that deer don't see it  as orange looks brown to them more or less .

Sorry to ask , I know I'm  not worthy of asking such questions as I am inferior to your greatest.  :)

safety first :banghead:

7 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

I don't believe for a minute that you are putting out some kind of public service announcement. You're just using it because you saw a pic of Belo w/o orange, so you're stuck on that because it's all you've got.

How come you abandoned your alter ego that started this thread? I was interested to see which one of your identities was going to be the weirdest.

Its because they poisoned the well against me .

That's why .

I don't blame you .

For being sceptical of me at this point .

But as much as I joke around .

I don't want to see anybody hurt out there .

Safety first .

Edited by Hunter007
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cabin Fever said:

Dude, that's why I have him blocked, so I don't see his ignorant posts anymore! LOL Makes the forum more enjoyable! You should try it!:smoke: :drinks:

Lol Consider that nobody even knows who the f you are  .

All you are doing is giving me more followers just by saying  that dumb crap hope you know. 

You are like the guy  who calls up the talk show and thinks he is important. 

It's like the second or third time you said this .Now go away  Or  start your own conversation if you think you can do better .So simple .

boo hoo hoo  someone else is getting more attention then me. .

Just pm me guy  if you need some help thinking  of something interesting  I will  help you out .

It's not like I even care one way or the other who sees  my  posts . 

I Come here because this is one of the only places I can talk candidly about hunting. 

Lots around me  don't want to here about it . 

So sorry if it takes away from what ever it is you want to post OR MORE THEN LIKELY SELL . 

Here how about this 

this post was brought to you by cabinfever  please go see his posts he  needs help .You feel better now we good .

:)

Edited by Hunter007
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Lol Consider that nobody even knows who the f you are  .

All you are doing is giving me more followers just by saying  that dumb crap hope you know. 

You are like the guy  who calls up the talk show and thinks he is important. 

It's like the second or third time you said this .Now go away  Or  start your own conversation if you think you can do better .So simple .

boo hoo hoo  someone else is getting more attention then me. .

Just pm me guy  if you need some help thinking  of something interesting  I will  help you out .

It's not like I even care one way or the other who sees  my  posts . 

I Come here because this is one of the only places I can talk candidly about hunting. 

Lots around me  don't want to here about it . 

So sorry if it takes away from what ever it is you want to post OR MORE THEN LIKELY SELL . 

Here how about this 

this post was brought to you by cabinfever  please go see his posts he  needs help .You feel better now we good .

:)

Dude.  WTF

• Like 4