Stealing Packages Off the Porch

LongWayFromHome

1 hour ago, Hunter007 said:

Lol Consider that nobody even knows who the f you are  .

All you are doing is giving me more followers just by saying  that dumb crap hope you know. 

You are like the guy  who calls up the talk show and thinks he is important. 

It's like the second or third time you said this .Now go away  Or  start your own conversation if you think you can do better .So simple .

boo hoo hoo  someone else is getting more attention then me. .

Just pm me guy  if you need some help thinking  of something interesting  I will  help you out .

It's not like I even care one way or the other who sees  my  posts . 

I Come here because this is one of the only places I can talk candidly about hunting. 

Lots around me  don't want to here about it . 

So sorry if it takes away from what ever it is you want to post OR MORE THEN LIKELY SELL . 

Here how about this 

this post was brought to you by cabinfever  please go see his posts he  needs help .You feel better now we good .

:)

Stormy, long way, hunter007,

I mean this in the nicest and most helpful and advisory way;

D0CFF7F3-FB02-4898-91DD-EA8887FD8881.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The forum is pandemonium! It's offseason banter already! Guys guys, deer season is still open. Open till 12/31 in 3S and 1/31 in Long Island. Then there’s predators and out of state hunting. This nonsense is annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

The forum is pandemonium! It's offseason banter already! Guys guys, deer season is still open. Open till 12/31 in 3S and 1/31 in Long Island. Then there’s predators and out of state hunting. This nonsense is annoying

Yes but it is Only open for those who ACTUALLY hunt....

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Dude, that's why I have him blocked, so I don't see his ignorant/dumb ass posts anymore! LOL Makes the forum more enjoyable! You should try it!:smoke: :drinks:

15 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

Lol Consider that nobody even knows who the f you are  .

that's the point my man. Bob and I do know each other. I tagged him on your safety comment because I know he'd have a good chuckle given our shared professional backgrounds. 

What might surprise you, is that a lot of us know each other outside the website. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Belo said:

that's the point my man. Bob and I do know each other. I tagged him on your safety comment because I know he'd have a good chuckle given our shared professional backgrounds. 

What might surprise you, is that a lot of us know each other outside the website. 

Yawn .

Yea I just watched  some of your home videos  .

Belo said 

No actually it does not surprise me  that you know  each other outside of the internet.  

That's why you act like pricks  to outsiders like me for no reason .

Be warned everyone else .

You and your  little friends  think  you  own the place .

Edited by Hunter007

13 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The important thing to know is we are planning the SENY GTG 2.0 for early January. Bionic is coming and he's going to smile at some point during the evening

You know I'd hate to miss out on any UPS, hunter orange safety, combined antler scores, and cheesy 80's martial arts movies conversations but the Bionic smile just puts it over the top.  That I must see.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1