How Much Snow Ya Got?

DirtTime

Over 24 inches and still snowing hard here in Altamont. Will be well over 30 inches before it's done. Just saw, another intense band of snow is settling right over us now.

Had to replace my mailbox too. The plow guy got a little overzealous, the bastid!

Pretty sore tonight.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, grampy said:

Over 24 inches and still snowing hard here in Altamont. Will be well over 30 inches before it's done. Just saw, another intense band of snow is settling right over us now.

Had to replace my mailbox too. The plow guy got a little overzealous, the bastid!

Pretty sore tonight.

Did you get the Biz special mailbox at $600?

Hop you feel better in the AM grampy.

15 minutes ago, grampy said:

Pretty sore tonight.

Yikes.    That’s serious snow. 

8 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Nope.

Got the Home Depot special for $35. Had a section of 4x4 here. Did the work myself.

Total cost $35. Big difference though between Albany and Westchester county's!

And thanks Rob.

• Haha 1

Few inches , with ice under . My 70’s Ariens took it to bare pavement . Did mine the young couple nextdoor with the new born ,and the guy across the street . Also in front of mailboxes , fire hydrant, and front walks ,patio and so on .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

You can count on 20 plus there. I dug out my snowshoes for the weekend already. We went extra far still hunting last weekend because we knew it would be the last time for that kind of distance. 

Oh jeez, just hope i can get up the driveway. I like snow but not when it gets that deep.

• Like 1

6ish" here in ogden with ice under it.just did the driveway.the side of the road freebie white outdoor snow boss 500 took it down to pavement.

when i picked it up i threw gas in it and fired first pull,score!!changed plug,gas shutoff valve,tightened cables and oil.gotta love when that happens!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grampy said:

Pretty sore tonight.

2 hours ago, DirtTime said:

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Nope.

Got the Home Depot special for $35. Had a section of 4x4 here. Did the work myself.

Total cost $35. Big difference though between Albany and Westchester county's!

And thanks Rob.

OK! I just read these in a sequence. If you read it this way, it appears I ran over grampy's mailbox while driving a snow plow. Then he sarcastically thanks me.

WTF man! I don't drive a snow plow, but if I did and busted up a mailbox, especially grampy's, I would replace for him. LOL!

17 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

We got about a foot of wet, heavy stuff here in Dogpatch....My old Cub Cadet snowblower had a tough time with it...Stalled her out a couple of times...I'm about whipped...May ask The Mermaid to rub my back....Or something....

OK, I have to. Pygmy, can your "Cadet" even stand at attention at your age?

:whistle: