How Much Snow Ya Got?

DirtTime

Maybe 14 inches of heavy wet. Got the driveway all done, was walking back to the house, next thing I know my feet are up in the air as I fall hard flat on my back. Got a good bruise going on my lower left back and am hurting. Back is all tightened up and I’ve been on the couch since 6. Waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in so I can go to sleep.

Hit the ground hard, but kept my head out of the impact so I’ve got that going for me.

Edited by Steuben Jerry
  • Sad 6

6 minutes ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Maybe 14 inches of heavy wet. Got the driveway all done, was walking back to the house, next thing I know my feet are up in the air as I fall hard flat on my back. Got a good bruise going on my lower left back and am hurting. Back is all tightened up and I’ve been on the couch since 6. Waiting for the ibuprofen to kick in so I can go to sleep.

Hit the ground hard, but kept my head out of the impact so I’ve got that going for me.

Man that's a bummer........hopefully you heal up fast. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Yeah, just sore as hell. I don’t recall getting this sore from a little fall before I turned 60, lol.

Yeah we don't   BOUNCE  nearly as well as we used to...

How are you feeling today  ??...

Edited by Pygmy

10 minutes ago, NYBowhunter said:

Really, thats good news because doewacker early indicated there was closer to 20". I really do hope its 8-10" like you said in the areas of harpersfield, and east worceater? Are you expecting anymore by end of this week?

Looks like they were sparred the worst of it for once. I was going by the forecast. 

this link shows 10/12 
https://www.google.com/amp/www.wktv.com/templates/AMP%3fcontentID=565698921

19 minutes ago, Doewhacker said:

Looks like they were sparred the worst of it for once. I was going by the forecast. 

this link shows 10/12 
https://www.google.com/amp/www.wktv.com/templates/AMP%3fcontentID=565698921

To be honest i would never doubt exteme  snow depths in that area.  Getting sparred is a rarity,  glad the forcast was wrong. Thx for the info.

9 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Pics would help us in sunny Buffalo to feel your pain. 

Here ya go Larry.

Total of over 30 inches here. These pic's were taken yesterday morning. Got a good amount after this.

20191202_083218.thumb.jpg.7fc32cc617ee5bb468afbf7fcb9f88a7.jpg20191202_082637.thumb.jpg.d4b4087073d80bd7287f99935d8e7ae8.jpg

I was up this morning at 5, snowblowing and shoveling. At work by 9. I've had enough. I'm tired and sore! 

When is spring???

• Thanks 1

For the second time in two days, my mailbox was hit by a plow truck! I'm friggin pissed now! Never had a problem with this before. I let it go the first time, and rebuilt it. Even put a reflector on it yesterday, along with orange surveyors tape! So maybe this idiot is playing games? C'mon man! Not sure what can be done, but I'm reporting this to the local state highway department. 

Rant over.

4 hours ago, NYBowhunter said:

To be honest i would never doubt exteme  snow depths in that area.  Getting sparred is a rarity,  glad the forcast was wrong. Thx for the info.

I am about 25 mins from Worcester,i am close to cooperstown. This storm wasn't that bad really,you will be fine.