How Much Snow Ya Got?

DirtTime

3 hours ago, grampy said:

For the second time in two days, my mailbox was hit by a plow truck! I'm friggin pissed now! Never had a problem with this before. I let it go the first time, and rebuilt it. Even put a reflector on it yesterday, along with orange surveyors tape! So maybe this idiot is playing games? C'mon man! Not sure what can be done, but I'm reporting this to the local state highway department. 

Rant over.

Ours gets hit all the time all they do is contract out to a company takes the guys 2 weeks to come install a new one . I got to a point I dont even bother I just use a 5 gallon bucket with stone and a 4x4 in the center and the mailbox even that gets hit sometimes funny thing is everybody has there mailboxes like ours... 

• Like 1

We go about 12” in Syracuse.   The first part was heavy and wet the second part was fluffy.  

My snowblower “hit” my mailbox too, but I only lost the numbers plate on top.  I don’t think he actually hit it, but the heavy snow flying off the plow probably did the damage. I duct taped it on until I get a new one. 

On 12/2/2019 at 8:59 PM, Pygmy said:

Send your wife/girlfriend over to check it out...<<smile>>...

I thought you would have had more class then this Dan. Ball busting is one thing, but this crap with folks posting about wives and g/f's in this way is flat out insulting and rude. But hey, as long as you get a laugh right?

I thought you would have had more class then this Dan. Ball busting is one thing, but this crap with folks posting about wives and g/f's in this way is flat out insulting and rude. But hey, as long as you get a laugh right?

Please tell me you are kidding? You mock his “cadet” and he responds in kind...this thread is perfect for you snowflake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1