heated vests worth it ?

luberhill

I have the Milwaukee heated sweat jacket. I use it under my hunting jacket. Worked great even on opening weekend when it was 16 on Saturday and 11 on Sunday in a tree stand. I even bought battery heated gloves for $30. Put them on low and put on military mittens over them. I stayed out for 4 hours like nothing. Only went in because I wanted a 2nd breakfast. It works 

my cousins have them and swear by them. the ones in deer hunting mags for like $100. I think the brand starts with a P. 

Me personally, I have good gear and my core is never an issue, it's my hands and toes. I just bought new heated socks for like $60 and so far really like them. But my cousin did make a good point in that keeping your core warm will help your extremities. 

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 11:16 AM, Belo said:

my cousins have them and swear by them. the ones in deer hunting mags for like $100. I think the brand starts with a P. 

Me personally, I have good gear and my core is never an issue, it's my hands and toes. I just bought new heated socks for like $60 and so far really like them. But my cousin did make a good point in that keeping your core warm will help your extremities. 

Hands, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes...