Wish list

sbuff

I want one of those cool “reversible” field dressing knives-“gut hook” one side , blade the other and an electric knife sharpener.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The outdoor edge? I love mine

• Like 1

Wife seems to think I need  a new pup..... I don't really  have a want .  But a lever action in 444 marlin would put a smile on my face.

Dam man you beat me to that! Only problem is for that one I think I’m Gunna have to be my own Santa, good thing I already have the belly

I have a Colt 1911 on layaway, with several guns up for auction to pay for it. Hopefully I will be able to pay it off with the proceeds, but if not I am hoping for a little contribution to help with that. I have always wanted a genuine Colt 1911 (blued, 45 acp of course), but never justified it. I am thinning the gun closet of underperformers, seldom used uns without much value to close the gap.

If I can pay it off clean, I have a small list of some accessories: a holster, some extra mags, a few boxes of ammo...

I want one of those cool “reversible” field dressing knives-“gut hook” one side , blade the other and an electric knife sharpener.

That's what Steven Rubella uses! Havalon Knives

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, grampy said:

My wish..... is to have as much fun hunting next year, as I did this year!

Hunting in WNY with moog, Culvercreek, Terry and Gary was a highlight of this season! 

Santa is still saving for an AR predator rifle. Maybe next year?

It was fun Dave.  And talk to me about that AR predator rifle.  I have a few that may be of interest to you buddy.

• Like 1