Wish list

sbuff

It appears  as marlin  is  currently making the 444 again...  I dont know what models are better  new  60s too 70s  or 80 and 90s. Have to study up on them . I think I would like to find a pre safety as I am left handed. 

Yea I wouldn’t buy a new one... I’d like a mid 80’s model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Gencountyzeek said:

t does look nice but not a fan of the little 17s for yotes. Plus i just want the barrel so i can build it myself.

To each their own. The 17WSM is a pretty impressive round and won't damage the hide as much or often as a .204 has been known to do. It is still a nice round and hope Santa is good to you.

• Like 1

I would love a cap for my truck. Heck, it doesn't even have to be a new one.  Then if I was really nice this year I would like to start to get back into rabbit hunting by buying some new wicks type briar bibs, jacket, and my first beagle in many years. I used to breed, raise, train, hunt, and even successfully trial beagles as far back as age 13 when I got my first one. It was lots of fun and great exercise.