blackbeltbill

James Bond--007-- No Time To Die-- 2020 Trailer.

WOW! 

When I was a kid, we would look forward all week to sunday night if a Bond movie was movie of the week. I haven't missed a Bond movie at the theater since my buddies and I were old enough to go together....About 45 years now and we still see them together!!

I love the Craig  films, and this one, like the previous, look GREAT! I understand why he wants to step away from them, but it will be a sad day....

• Like 1

Ironically i had  family staying  in the town they filmed some of this they sent me cell phone video of some of the filming don't know  how to up load it actually part of the first scene in this trailer is what  they filmed  and a motorcycle scene jumping a building. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/5/2019 at 8:03 PM, Hunter007 said:

Ironically i had  family staying  in the town they filmed some of this they sent me cell phone video of some of the filming don't know  how to up load it actually part of the first scene in this trailer is what  they filmed  and a motorcycle scene jumping a building. 

Cough (bullshit)

1 hour ago, Stagger Lee said:

Cough (bullshit)

Was sent from Whatsup app

Don't no how to convert it  to  up load here watch the movie there is a motorcycle scene where the guy jumps  a roof top  and a shoot out scene where they  shoot up the side of  this silver grey car ..

How would I know this before movie is out  then  or the trailer pretty sure said this way before in September .

Edited by Hunter007

1 hour ago, Stagger Lee said:

Cough (bullshit)

Took a screen shot don't no how to up load the actual footage 20191209_091811.thumb.png.cffc8a741862a8b9e3014f271de79c88.png

20191209_092556.png

Edited by Hunter007

On 12/5/2019 at 8:40 AM, Daveboone said:

WOW! 

When I was a kid, we would look forward all week to sunday night if a Bond movie was movie of the week. I haven't missed a Bond movie at the theater since my buddies and I were old enough to go together....About 45 years now and we still see them together!!

I love the Craig  films, and this one, like the previous, look GREAT! I understand why he wants to step away from them, but it will be a sad day....

I think Craig sucks..... He has NO humor.... and Bond Always found humor in certain situations... 

16 minutes ago, Eric J said:

I think Craig sucks..... He has NO humor.... and Bond Always found humor in certain situations... 

Going to upload my Roger Moore Clip from a few days back. Plenty of humor.

• Like 2

Going back to the books...

Bond didn't have much of a sense of humor...he was very world weary, didn't have much love for his job. 

Craig is certainly darker...but I think he reflects more what the original Bond character was...not that I didn't love Connery. Moore, I didn't care for..his Bond was more played for laughs..I also thought Timothy Dalton did a great job,