46 acres Chenango county NY 7M, woods, open, trails

looking for a place to hunt, ride your 4 wheelers, put a camp, build a forever home, I have 46 acres of land for sale, has views, maintained trails, plenty of wildlife, many sights for a camp, beautiful spot for a house, habitat is wonderful for wildlife, mixture of hardwoods, pines and open, easy access to all, success every year, may not be the biggest bucks yet but they are there, abundant doe population, turkeys,and small game, many spots for food plots

46 acres , asking 80,000

DSC03154.JPG

DSC03163.JPG

DSC03911.JPG

DSC04628.JPG

DSC04631.JPG

DSC04654.JPG

• Like 1

Any buck pics or is it a crazy/poor doe to buck ratio? You mentioned "not the biggest bucks", but are you having success killing bucks each year or just does? I'm not giving you a hard time. These are serious questions as I know someone (not a forum member) who may be interested in this.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

10 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Any buck pics or is it a crazy/poor doe to buck ratio? You mentioned "not the biggest bucks", but are you having success killing bucks each year or just does? I'm not giving you a hard time. These are serious questions as I know someone (not a forum member) who may be interested in this.

I know you posed the question to the OP but If the doe numbers are skewed you just need to kill alot of does and the bucks will have more reason to be on their feet . We have been killing a couple does off my land for last few years and seems this year there are more bucks on their feet and passing thru then in years past.  In general, central NY counties such as Deleware, Otsego,  Chenango are not monster buck producers, but does produce big bodied deer and some nice sized bucks. Habitat work, killing does etc..can change alot, just need to see what adjoins the property. Not gonna know until you get boots on the ground, maybe worth a look by @Chef

• Like 1

looking for a place to hunt, ride your 4 wheelers, put a camp, build a forever home, I have 46 acres of land for sale, has views, maintained trails, plenty of wildlife, many sights for a camp, beautiful spot for a house, habitat is wonderful for wildlife, mixture of hardwoods, pines and open, easy access to all, success every year, may not be the biggest bucks yet but they are there, abundant doe population, turkeys,and small game, many spots for food plots
46 acres , asking 80,000
DSC03154.thumb.JPG.b8a96b1589a6d9195bd3ecb1e496f645.JPG
DSC03163.thumb.JPG.853b342492d12f0bf2e97d7a4ab2ee2d.JPG
DSC03911.thumb.JPG.675b0c0f209533b450fcf7c8e2adc4a4.JPG
DSC04628.thumb.JPG.7e44f45956d23253fbb6a68a40b15d46.JPG
DSC04631.thumb.JPG.77fe6778118a0d856e66443cd492357d.JPG
DSC04654.thumb.JPG.54242f605bdb39cce0cb0e273ce5e7e8.JPG

Is there any structure on the property at all, a well? Electrical access?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

@maplehillfrm

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

hello, thats a legit question, we kill bucks, every year me and the neighbors take at least 8 bucks off the hill possibly more,, and we take does as well, I dont have trail cams set up, as I am not that 'committed", I usually go in the " back yard' and sit in my stand and come down with one,, for a committed hunter manager I am sure this could be a dream, There is very few  times I drive through the drives or trails and not see deer, I have a box full of antlers, been culling out the weird ones too, last year got a nice 7 so they are gaining, -- we actually have a deal on the hill that we can walk and kill anywhere good or bad, not sure but it is an advantage at times.

1 minute ago, maplehillfrm said:

hello, thats a legit question, we kill bucks, every year me and the neighbors take at least 8 bucks off the hill possibly more,, and we take does as well, I dont have trail cams set up, as I am not that 'committed", I usually go in the " back yard' and sit in my stand and come down with one,, for a committed hunter manager I am sure this could be a dream, There is very few  times I drive through the drives or trails and not see deer, I have a box full of antlers, been culling out the weird ones too, last year got a nice 7 so they are gaining, -- we actually have a deal on the hill that we can walk and kill anywhere good or bad, not sure but it is an advantage at times.

sounds great, any pics of these bucks?

23 minutes ago, Chef said:

Any pictures of the lean to

It's good  up there one of  my cousins will not hunt any place else but up there ,  he drives up  there from long island to hunt up there every year  .  Shot some nice bucks up there .  Good area  

The bad the long drive up .but besides that great area .

Edited by Hunter007

• 2 weeks later...
It's good  up there one of  my cousins will not hunt any place else but up there ,  he drives up  there from long island to hunt up there every year  .  Shot some nice bucks up there .  Good area  
The bad the long drive up .but besides that great area .

Say “up there” again d6a51f566591a386976fa1a7c7058550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 12/15/2019 at 5:19 PM, Chef said:

?  its not too much. I never finished it, but it is a nice place to sit and relax, I have windows and wood siding to put on it, just never got around to it,, it does have a roof on it now though

DSC04932.JPG

DSC04965.JPG

DSC04966.JPG

Edited by maplehillfrm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2020 at 2:34 PM, hunter said:

Can you tell me what town and road so I can get a fix on it. My brother used to have 20 acres in Smyrna with excellent deer hunting. Our cousin got a ten point a few years back.

plymouth ny, hopkins crandall rd,, its listed at this time with whitetail properties, they have it as smyrna,, the road is in both townships depending on the side you come  in on, taxes are paid to plymouth though,, it is a great place for deer and game, thanks