Still waiting on my shirt

turkeyfeathers

Haha and i was basically told to chill out in that last shirt post because the mods had reached out to the site owner and it would be taken care of...lol..guess you all donated to the owners xmas fund. You know he has kids and is way too busy for this shirt business, arent we all. Ok rant over, just pissed that you guys didnt get your shirts yet after an awfully long time and money spent.  Maybe the mods can try again?

Edited by NYBowhunter

5 hours ago, NYBowhunter said:

Haha and i was basically told to chill out in that last shirt post because the mods had reached out to the site owner and it would be taken care of...lol..guess you all donated to the owners xmas fund. You know he has kids and is way too busy for this shirt business, arent we all. Ok rant over, just pissed that you guys didnt get your shirts yet after an awfully long time and money spent.  Maybe the mods can try again?

My money was refunded so I've got no skin in the game. I just want the cool shirt to rock at the next get-together!

• Like 2

I work for a company that does screen printing and embroidery and we also set up websites for companies to sell their "swag". If the owner of the site doesn't want to deal with, my company can be the behind the scenes group to take care of it. I have no idea on the cost or how it works but can get info. Just let me know.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

C'mon.....been way too long, and you guys have been more than patient.

I'd really, really like to have one too for a get together. But I'm afraid to order one now. But I will if you guys get yours? 

Zem, if burmjohn were to OK it. Could you take the logo from the forum and reproduce it on a shirt?

I don't mind supporting huntingny. And gladly will if possible. But if the product isn't there or can't be sent, I'd still simply want to have a tee and a sweat with this forums logo on it.

burmjohn????

12 minutes ago, grampy said:

C'mon.....been way too long, and you guys have been more than patient.

I'd really, really like to have one too for a get together. But I'm afraid to order one now. But I will if you guys get yours? 

Zem, if burmjohn were to OK it. Could you take the logo from the forum and reproduce it on a shirt?

I don't mind supporting huntingny. And gladly will if possible. But if the product isn't there or can't be sent, I'd still simply want to have a tee and a sweat with this forums logo on it.

burmjohn????

you mean, like this?

front_large_extended.png?design=pny0-00c

• Like 3

I work for a company that does screen printing and embroidery and we also set up websites for companies to sell their "swag". If the owner of the site doesn't want to deal with, my company can be the behind the scenes group to take care of it. I have no idea on the cost or how it works but can get info. Just let me know.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Good of you to offer....Hoping that happens...I see a Hallmark TV movie with Grampy waking up on Christmas morning and seeing that one last package way back in the corner under the tree that not even Grammy knows where it came from. A true Christmas miracle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

Good of you to offer....Hoping that happens...I see a Hallmark TV movie with Grampy waking up on Christmas morning and seeing that one last package way back in the corner under the tree that not even Grammy knows where it came from. A true Christmas miracle!!!

That’s not a shirt back there. That’s a red Ryder BB gun and you’ll shoot your eye out kid 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You love Hallmark Movies

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I want it to look like this...

c267d778135a1c7d679a054d8a36a352.jpg

Did you find that logo on the website, or did you make it yourself? It looks good. Could you send me the graphic in a file?

Edited by goosifer

Did you find that logo on the website, or did you make it yourself? It looks good. Could you send me the graphic in a file?
Oh that was just the picture of the shirts in the "store" aka the black hole of no return

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I have 2 of these t-shirts (heavily worn by Biz). One is a medium, and one is a large. I'd be willing to sell them for $1,000 each or $1,800 for both.

Washed? Or Unwashed?

I think you'd get more for the unwashed.

• Like 1