Google Chromecast 4K

Let's go boys. Who wants this thing?

A streaming device that plugs into your TV's HDMI port, Chromecast Ultra provides fast, reliable 4k video with minimal buffering and smooth streaming. Use your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device or laptop to stream video from thousands of Cast-enabled apps.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

4 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

You have my offer.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

while $25 is a fair offer, I can return this to a store and get $70 store credit. So I need to wait for $50 cash.

• Like 1

while $25 is a fair offer, I can return this to a store and get $70 store credit. So I need to wait for $50 cash.
Gotta say that may be the move. 25 is a bit weak of an offer. Get the credit and buy something else you want

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just now, Nytracker said:

Wife and I talked about getting a streaming device...  but we would be at the mercy of the kids  to set it up ... we haven't a clue .

I'm not very tech savvy, but from the description of this you simply plug it into 1 of your HDMI ports.

I'm not very tech savvy, but from the description of this you simply plug it into 1 of your HDMI ports.
It's pretty much idiot proof. Just plug the dingle dongle into the HDMI port then add batteries to the remote and tune to the right port (input) and you're off and sailing

• Thanks 1

I assume its similar to roku.  That's all we use at my home.  Good deal for someone looking to stream.
I say someone should split the difference between Andrew's offer and Biz's and go 37.50

• Like 1

37.50 shipped

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Not shipped. Rumor is some WNY guys are coming in January. So $50 cash. You are already got a free doe mount out of me. If I put her on the forum It would have been a bidding war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ definitely, but the "catch-22" of streaming is you still need an internet connection/provider. At least for me, Spectrum's mid-range & stand-alone internet is ~$70/mo. Then you add some basic streaming service for ~$25->$40/mo. Granted you've cut your TV cable providers cost in 1/2, but it's not quite as budget friendly as you might have 1st envisioned it would be!!! TV service provider's cost is my #2 pet-peeve right after the cost of cell phone service plans!

• Like 2