Justed got banned from another site.

First-light

I got banned off grey beard out doors about ten years ago for supporting a member who made a breach plug for the NEF line of muzzle loaders. Seems like old grey beard and many others with forum or moderator power feel their dictatorship needs to be displayed . 

This goes for all forums. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blackbeltbill said:

I used to write more on Old-Gobbler as far as Public Land Turkey Hunting goes. I believe, I wrote something to the effect that if, I take 3 Gobblers in a Spring between 2 States, I did really well. A number of replys came back -- That's it!!  -- I take at least 12 or so each Spring. Some of the Pros on that Site take upwards of 20 Gobblers or so each Spring. I think, I pissed off some of the Pros there by saying-- If, I had the Time + Money to Spring Hunt in 7 Or 8 States starting in Florida and working my way North and Hunting on Tightly Controlled Private Lands of Very high Acreage, I would  be taking 20+ Gobblers as well.  Firestorm after that-- HA. 

The only way to truly tell if one  is a  better hunting then someone else is to hunt same  land and same amount of time .  Beside that it is  a discussion  best not brought up .I  think ,Or it just becomes  a big argument.

Edited by Hunter007

15 hours ago, First-light said:

Long Island deer hunting. Guy shot a 4 pt called it a mature buck. People made fun of of him and the deer. I supported him and hi s deer. Well i got kicked off ! more tk!

You got kicked off LIDH Facebook page?

38 minutes ago, First-light said:

Sorry shouldn't of said banned. I'm banned from commenting until Tuesday night.

Yes that group is a circus show. I lurk just to make sure nobody bashes our services. It’s more of a cult than a group. Lot of good guys left that page because of it

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

It really is. You cant do anything good on that group unless you post a doe or a giant buck

And just make fun of the inexperienced hunter, it's a boys club. I posted a really nice buck on Thanksgiving. We caught it on cam at my brother in laws house in Northport. A guy called me a Retard for spot burning. This is the mentality , using the word retard, and the childish behavior of spot burning. BTW here is the buck, I never posted it here. 

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, First-light said:

And just make fun of the inexperienced hunter, it's a boys club. I posted a really nice buck on Thanksgiving. We caught it on cam at my brother in laws house in Northport. A guy called me a Retard for spot burning. This is the mentality , using the word retard, and the childish behavior of spot burning. BTW here is the buck, I never posted it here. 

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

I cant lie, I use that word all the time lol. But I get what you're saying. I remember seeing that photo on the page. Just look at how they treat people when they find tree stands at "their" public ground spot

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, First-light said:

IMG_3786.jpg

IMG_3785.jpg

Spotburning lol. Lots of guys in there blew up western Suffolk with forming HFD, that’s probably why they got made. Those idiots started dropping let’s in mailboxes about their services and that let neighbors know guys are up there hunting aside from it’s illegal to put those letters in mailboxes.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 2:34 PM, Hunter007 said:

The only way to truly tell if one  is a  better hunting then someone else is to hunt same  land and same amount of time .  Beside that it is  a discussion  best not brought up .I  think ,Or it just becomes  a big argument.

And also have the same goals and chasing the same deer.  Saying you're a better hunter than someone else is like saying you relax better than someone else.  There is no real way you can compare one hunter to another.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Same here! My Profile Ranking reads-- WORLD'S WORST TURKEY HUNTER!

I know that's not true Bill. You're turkey hunting skills are obviously very good. And much better than mine. Cynthia will have a great mentor this spring!

• Like 1