How many hours total did you spend deer hunting

Hunter007

I don't know a grand total as I don't keep a log but I would guess all of 125- 150 hrs. In just the 9 days of my huntcation l had over 50 hrs. All that and I'm deerless with prably 2-3 hunts left. Next year I'm implementing a new mindset. Don't pass on a deer the first day out that you wouldn't pass on the last day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I spent 12 hours opening weekend of crossbow missed an 8. The following weekend spent about the same and got a 9. Opening day weekend 12 plus hours looking for the 8. Following weekend and week spent 6 hours per day for 6 days only saw a 100 doe a spike and 4 pointer. My neighbor it turns out gout my 8. This weekend out 4 hours and got a doe. A big doe I was targeting. I would show a picture but the only one took was after I skinned it. I also did the butchering on both so that was another 6 hours total. Which was very cool and a great learning experience. I have 1 buck tag left which I will use on Long Island next month. So lot of hours a lot of meat and an understanding wife. I'm sure its going to cost me :help: