Regular season antlered tag unpunched ...

turkeyfeathers

Rolls into a antlered or antlerless tag anywhere tag correct ? No specific WMU needed to shoot a doe ? 
Had you not punched the early archery antlered tag ( and having ML privledge) nor regular gun buck tag you theoretically could shoot 2 bucks same day during late archery / ML season I believe. Please correct me if I’m wrong but I think I have it correct 

Disclaimer : referring to southern zone as northern zone may be different 

• Like 1

TF, I was just thinking that same thing yesterday! I punched my deer of either sex tag in archery, I still have my reg season tag, archery/ml antlerless tag, and all my doe permits. So I'm thinking that reg season tag becomes a deer of either sex for anywhere in the state during ML season? I'll check the regs just to be certain.

i currently have an open bow/muzzle buck tag, bow muzzle doe tag, buck gun tag, a 7F doe tag, another 7F doe tag, yet another 7F doe tag, a 6S doe tag and a Bear tag.  I can shoot a herd!  or I think i am also eligible for a Squatch if I use them all.  If i see deer I will shoot as fast as I can load the muzzleloader.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i currently have an open bow/muzzle buck tag, bow muzzle doe tag, buck gun tag, a 7F doe tag, another 7F doe tag, yet another 7F doe tag, a 6S doe tag and a Bear tag.  I can shoot a herd!  or I think i am also eligible for a Squatch if I use them all.  If i see deer I will shoot as fast as I can load the muzzleloader.  

That would make one hearty tag soup BUT you ain’t there yet! Knock one down!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Don't wait for deer to clear each other. Line up 2 for 1 shot!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

If you're truck's not big enough to haul around all those deer, let me know. I'll pick up a load for you! B)

• Like 1

I hope you practiced speed loading @Robhuntandfish. I want to see you standing over three dead deer before the MZ season.is over.

I will be out for the 2nd half of the week to add one more to my freezer,don't care if it is a buck or doe. More than likely it will be a doe. It seems i see about 25 does to each buck i stumble across.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I hope you practiced speed loading @Robhuntandfish. I want to see you standing over three dead deer before the MZ season.is over.

I will be out for the 2nd half of the week to add one more to my freezer,don't care if it is a buck or doe. More than likely it will be a doe. It seems i see about 25 does to each buck i stumble across.

is it legal to sit with multiple muzzleloaders?   and can i borrow everyones?  

• Like 1