Giving it the last shot of the season this TH.,FR

buffalojay83

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Good luck,i am considering taking my bow out for a late chance,but the deer seem pretty spooky here on my hill. 

It would be sweet to get one with a bow this late in the season though. I really hope you connect.

Yeah, the private holds a pretty good doe herd, young bucks and 2-4 local big shooters from Jan-opening day of gun lol.  I'm really the only one that hunts it during bow and I try to be a ghost and not spook or pressure them at all.  I went out last Friday to scout for this week and maybe get lucky.  I didn't even cut a track on the whole property, and there was fresh (2day old) snow.  Only the tracks of the guys that gun hunt and blow the property out for the rest of the season.  Don't like to say it but, "If it's brown, it's down."  I'm trying to fill the freezers, I have myself, my wife, and my two out of three little ones love venison!

On 12/10/2019 at 7:49 AM, buffalojay83 said:

Either going to a super over-pressured private 50 acres that has hopefully calmed down this week, or gonna hang and hunt beast-style at public.  Depends on the wind, I guess...

I vote for Beast Mode on Public!

• Like 1