Very cool White Shark video

Al Bundy

Big shark week fan (Discovery channel's version...not my wife's), pretty awesome video. Not sure I'd have the stones to hop in the water with one un-caged like that. Shark looks like she's preggo, so that might be why she's so docile?

• Haha 1

I was thinking exactly the same about preggo and docile. Seems to make logical sense.    I used to abalone dive a few years back and every single time I hit the water I used to think about a shark encounter.  Never did see one which I think is a good thing. I was also fishing off half moon bay in California when a MONSTER white shark effortlessly circled the boat.  Not quite as big as the boat I was on but big enough.  Its an amazing thing to see such a giant creature swimming so regally. 

I would love to go cage diving with a white shark. You would never catch me in the water without a cage on purpose. Even when we go to Cape Cod I don't feel comfortable being deeper than my waste. Something about getting eaten alive I guess. 

I love Shark week on Discovery. I find the Great White fascinating. 

I am no shark expert but the comments said she was feeding on a dead sperm whale. I am sure that is why she was so docile. She could swim over and take a bite anytime she wanted....Still wouldn't have caught me in the water....

10 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Uh no thanks.   Try that enough and you will regret it!   Seems like all these folks that mess with deadly wild animals like they are a pet think it will never happen to them and then it does.  Died doing what they love or just really foolish decisions.

What people forget is that in the book, Hooper dies

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do me a favor Mike, put the boat in the pond

Awe dad, the ponds for old ladies!

Well do it for the old man.

I have little requests for what happens to me when I die but I do want to be waked in Mayor Larry Vaughn’s Jacket with white anchors....and my next dog will be named.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk