It’s Official

Lawdwaz

Seriously  you  need help law 

Lol 

Thanks for the publicity .

To bad I'm not selling anything on here .

Maybe I should sell  add space  on here like Google lol 

And while you insist on calling attention to me let me use your redicluse post to  help a brother out this is from a member here good guy  watch his stuff and help him out .

9 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Really Interesting Video!! Great Footage with the Firestarting!

Yes and maybe this law guy instead of calling attention to me and himself with this ridiculous post could help other members out  like  rob promote there videos that he took a lot of time doing . 

I can  appreciate the time it took him to do that .

And yours also bill btw .

Edited by Hunter007

Thanks Jerkman.  I think with 007- too many members are coming at him at once  and it is snowballing.  Hopefully things will calm down soon.    Myself, I have 2 members ignored-- the author of this Thread--  ( Lawdwaz-- Larry) for the 3rd time and to remain so and ( Belo) who Trolls each year after Rifle Deer Season is over.    Christmas + the New Year is coming and, I want everything in my Life to be Positive.
You forgot that it's also going to be a new decade

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, DirtTime said:

I have no idea why my video would be brought up in the ongoing war with a few members here........

:scratchhead:

I think “war” is too strong of a word.......this stuff isn’t that big a deal in my life and I’m not going to read things that just boggle my mind with stupidity.  

I’m not calling the two posters stupid, just 90% of their content is.  Bill can bring things of interest to the site but the other guy has ZERO to offer to the group. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I think “war” is too strong of a word.......this stuff isn’t that big a deal in my life and I’m not going to read things that just boggle my mind with stupidity.  

I’m not calling the two posters stupid, just 90% of their content is.  Bill can bring things of interest to the site but the other guy has ZERO to offer to the group. 

I don't recall you posting anything here  except 

self-aggrandizing content. 

And just because I called you out on that and disagreed on one or to things  now you have it  in for me. . 

You are kind of old to be doing stuff like the btw 

Starting whole threads about people you don't like .

Are we still in middle school here  :)

:)

fine,  be that way merry Christmas. 

buddy .

and happy new year .

you seriously got some iner demons to work out , 

to actually spend the time to post a thread about someone you don't even know :)

41 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

OK, maybe that was a strong word, perhaps "font battling" would be a better phrase?

I was just curious why my video was brought into this mess. I just feel there wasn't a need for it. It has nothing to do with anything but the thread I put it in. See why I asked?

28 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

OK, maybe that was a strong word, perhaps "font battling" would be a better phrase?

I was just curious why my video was brought into this mess. I just feel there wasn't a need for it. It has nothing to do with anything but the thread I put it in. See why I asked?

Free publicity, 

That's all 

The video is good  and since I like  you I figured  I  give it some help getting views .

Why waste this thread on childish arguments  .

Edited by Hunter007

49 minutes ago, Hunter007 said:

Free publicity, 

That's all 

The video is good  and since I like  you I figured  I  give it some help getting views .

Why waste this thread on childish arguments  .

OK, Like I said thank you I guess.

While I do not agree with the reason this thread was made, you should understand me not wanting my videos, any of them, to be a part of any of this nonsense. I give credit where credit's due, and have no issue being a d*^% either when it calls for it.

Like I said, in an odd way I appreciate the bump for my video, but I have to ask, that in the future, you leave me and my channel out of all this BS. I will even say please.

6 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

OK, Like I said thank you I guess.

While I do not agree with the reason this thread was made, you should understand me not wanting my videos, any of them, to be a part of any of this nonsense. I give credit where credit's due, and have no issue being a d*^% either when it calls for it.

Like I said, in an odd way I appreciate the bump for my video, but I have to ask, that in the future, you leave me and my channel out of all this BS. I will even say please.

O no problem   done  will not post your stuff with out asking you first 

But just a thought  incase you change your mind they say in the advertising business all publicity  is good publicity .

But next time I will ask first .

Edited by Hunter007

12 hours ago, Hunter007 said:

O no problem   done  will not post your stuff with out asking you first 

But just a thought  incase you change your mind they say in the advertising business all publicity  is good publicity .

But next time I will ask first .

Please feel free to repost any of my comments on here that portray you as an idiot. No need to ask permission. You have Carte Blanche in this regard, or in your spelling, kart blank.

Edited by Stagger Lee
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1