Enclosed car trailer

WNYBuckHunter

Do any of you guys in the WNY area have or know someone that has an enclosed car trailer that would be willing to transport my Hellcat? Im moving in a couple of weeks and have to get the car from its current spot in my garage, to a space I got ahold of in Greece. Im not looking for free, Ill pay of course. I am not driving the car there with salt on the roads.

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

While I am highly jealous of some of those WNY guys props like WNY and Moog I am calling dibs on Hornhunter's lol. That man has seen like 34,897 deer this season!!

14 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Can I be second in line!

I'm connected to HornHunter on instagram, so naturally that makes me "next of kin"

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

if we are bidding on property - I will take Moogs when he moves up to Hornhunters.  I dont need to be in the front row but my seats now near the bathroom suck.  

You guys have my properties pegged all wrong.  It takes a truly exceptional hunter to see deer there, let alone kill one! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I think some of the big buck slayers here from western NY need to hunt where the rest of us hunt.  We'd find out how good a hunters they really are.  The one thing I can guarantee is that it would be a humbling experience for you fellas!   :)

Oh oy, here we go.  That does ring of some jealousy on what was an obvious sarcastic and joking comment by me. 

If I have learned one thing in my limited 8 years of hunting, its to hunt where the deer are!  No need to be humbled, or prove my abilities on some deer desolate parcels.  You can have them and claim a freely conceded best hunter trophy.   I would rather be the crappy hunter with plenty of opportunities and feel free to consider me as such.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WNYBuckHunter said:

Do any of you guys in the WNY area have or know someone that has an enclosed car trailer that would be willing to transport my Hellcat? Im moving in a couple of weeks and have to get the car from its current spot in my garage, to a space I got ahold of in Greece. Im not looking for free, Ill pay of course. I am not driving the car there with salt on the roads.

You may want to check out www.uship.com if no one here can help you.

• Like 1