Fast Eddie

Fletch

I was wondering if anyone new if he is ok? Weird for him not to be on in deer season. Hasn't posted in almost a month after his boys took the nice bucks. I know he is a moderator so was wondering if WNY knew or someone.

Hope all is well with him, we both came from a prior site before here.

• Like 8

I was wondering if anyone new if he is ok? Weird for him not to be on in deer season. Hasn't posted in almost a month after his boys took the nice bucks. I know he is a moderator so was wondering if WNY knew or someone.

I can always start cursing and dropping fbombs and if I disappear for a little while we know he's still around

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Doubt it. I brush my teeth with soap these days to keep things nice and fresh

43 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I bet a could mention something that could get a potty-mouth tirade out of you?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Ah, the "try calling it" of forum member location. Give it a go

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Somewhere @fasteddie @burmjohn and @Geno C sit around laughing and counting millions. @WNYBuckHunter is selling his 7th house in 4 years and will be joiningg them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Doubt it. I brush my teeth with soap these days to keep things nice and fresh

You want white teeth and attract deer  at the same time .

Use deer piss as a mouth wash. 

Not I joke  2000 years ago in Europe that is what they used .

Animal or human works the same . :)

hmmmmmm  the good old days :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just signed in . I felt like I got stabbed in the back by a couple members and took time time away from the sight to relax and enjoy life . Spent time time hunting and managed not to fill any of my Deer Tags . Spent a lot of time freezing my feet and butt though . 

Made it to a friend's wake and two funerals . Also attended some of my grandkid's plays , concerts and B'day parties . 

Took my wife to the Auditorium Theater to see the Platters , Coasters and Drifters . Only the bass singer from the Coaster was one of the originals . However , all 3 groups did a great job and brought back memories .

OOPS , sorry , I thought I was typing this into my Diary . 

• Like 22

Just signed in . I felt like I got stabbed in the back by a couple members and took time time away from the sight to relax and enjoy life . Spent time time hunting and managed not to fill any of my Deer Tags . Spent a lot of time freezing my feet and butt though . 
Made it to a friend's wake and two funerals . Also attended some of my grandkid's plays , concerts and B'day parties . 
Took my wife to the Auditorium Theater to see the Platters , Coasters and Drifters . Only the bass singer from the Coaster was one of the originals . However , all 3 groups did a great job and brought back memories .
On the bright side the backstabbers were all just storm and his many alai

17 hours ago, fasteddie said:

all the guys i know that hunted Ontario (myself included) had tough years. If that's any consolation. Sorry to hear about the backstabbing. I do enjoy drama though, so lets stir it up. :) what happened? 

3 minutes ago, Belo said:

all the guys i know that hunted Ontario (myself included) had tough years. If that's any consolation. Sorry to hear about the backstabbing. I do enjoy drama though, so lets stir it up. :) what happened? 

OMG, no....you chicks are killing me!!

lol