Walmart ammo sale

Buckmaster7600

Walmart is getting rid of all of their handgun ammo. All practice aluminum and brass 9,40 and 45 are on sale for 5$ or7$ a box of 50. Just spent 900$ between 3 Walmart’s.

I don’t know if I’ve ever bought 40 for 10 cents a round. I k or I can’t reload it for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can definitely reload for that. Just gotta know where to get the components

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

It must be nice to have so much free time.

i said i was going to reload. building i bought my powder and primers from is no longer in existence. a gas station now sits in its place. still haven't acquired everything to reload. lol need more time i guess but can't sacrifice much going on right now.

• Like 1

i said i was going to reload. building i bought my powder and primers from is no longer in existence. a gas station now sits in its place. still haven't acquired everything to reload. lol need more time i guess but can't sacrifice much going on right now.
It's nice to reload after a long day at work. Nice an peaceful with the only noise being the machine with each pull

6 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

It's nice to reload after a long day at work. Nice an peaceful with the only noise being the machine with each pull

i get home and it's eat or cook dinner. then help get kid to bed and clean up. after that it's whatever else needs to get done that i didn't get to, which is everything. hell i cut up deer in the middle of the night, because that's when i have time. every now and then i get cozy and watch a movie with the wife to least be around her. lol that's when there isn't some deer meeting or competitive shoot for my extra hobbies i have.

You can definitely reload for that. Just gotta know where to get the components

Not if my time is worth anything. If you don’t have a life or consider reloading a hobby then yes.

I have a Dillon 550 and can load 400rds in an hour last time I loaded 40 plinking ammo it cost me .08$ a round..08X400=32$ for 8$ an hour I’m not getting out of bed let alone “working.”

Not if my time is worth anything. If you don’t have a life or consider reloading a hobby then yes.

I have a Dillon 550 and can load 400rds in an hour last time I loaded 40 plinking ammo it cost me .08$ a round..08X400=32$ for 8$ an hour I’m not getting out of bed let alone “working.”

Well obviously it would have to be a hobby.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

We all know the tragic ending to that story...

Which ending? both were bad.

1. @The Jerkman folding like a cheap suit in the beer pong game costing me a loss and then getting in trouble for using the ladies room?

OR

2. You ending up on barstool IG when the video of you parking @The_Real_TCIII 's truck went viral?

Well obviously it would have to be a hobby.

Working up a load for a rifle is a hobby, making a couple boxes of perfect hunting ammo is a hobby. Sitting at a bench pulling a lever down and pushing it back up and filling a tube with brass and/or bullets once in a while and making 400 of the same round is the most boring mind numbing “hobby” on planet earth.

• Like 1

Ha wife if heading there now, just gave her a list . We’ll see .
Doesn't Walmart require a pistol permit to purchase pistol rounds as a matter of company policy? This of course is no matter if your wife has a permit which I'd assume she does.

• Like 2

She does . But the guns listed , don’t match the calibers I want her to grab , so we’ll see, I don’t believe they look,much past the permit it’s self . My 9’s and .380 need to be added to hers . Worst case I drive over, but she was headed there now and I didn’t see the need for me or my wallet to go .

i went a little while ago here in Cuomostan (Albany, NY). 9mm brass FMJ and JHP was still at 16ish cents per round. PD rounds were still $1 per squeeze. juice aint worth the squeeze at all here. i'll check the walmart i drive by on the way home further away from this place.

Edited by dbHunterNY

Mrs called no 9 ,380 or 357 . They did have .32 in Winchester white box, $13 per , normal close to $30 so I had her grab a few, I don’t shoot my .32 much and one can find other brands at that price often .

Oh they have .45 if anyone near walmart Penfield shoots that .

Edited by Nomad

4 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Mrs called no 9 ,380 or 357 . They did have .32 in Winchester white box, $13 per , normal close to $30 so I had her grab a few, I don’t shoot my .32 much and one can find other brands at that price often .

Oh they have .45 if anyone near walmart Penfield shoots that .

buying the ammo is a perfect reason to buy a new 45 pistol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Ya if I bought enough ammo for cheap ,the gun would be like free !

at times i've stock piled ammo when stores have waaayyy too much of it and need to off load it. with pistol, shotgun, and rifle ammo i'm out of room. it has to be real cheap for me to buy it.