Walmart ammo sale

Buckmaster7600

2 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

Just spend another $900. 4,000 rounds Winchester 5.56 brass. 3,400 9mm aluminum. Cleaned them out. Fully stocked 40 45 and 380.

That great ! Ours nearby was pretty cleaned out according to the Mrs. I’m going  tomorrow to see. Thinking of hitting the ghetto one on Hudson ave. I know in the past they still had hunting stuff marked way down when others were sold out .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Sucks that they don't put a cap on how much you can buy at once. 

It’s not all for me, I’m splitting with a few guys. I didn’t even need ammo. It’s all coming off the shelf 12/29. My buddy just bought all the brass .45 for $30/200. And some 5.56.

37 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm at Wal-Mart right now ,apperently not all Wal-Mart's are getting rid of their stock.

All 5.56 and handgun ammo will be removed. Sometimes they don’t change the price tags and you have to have it scanned to show the discount. You can’t buy ammo after 10pm there also.

18 minutes ago, Hock3y24 said:

All 5.56 and handgun ammo will be removed. Sometimes they don’t change the price tags and you have to have it scanned to show the discount. You can’t buy ammo after 10pm there also.

I stood at the back counter where the ammo was locked up and nobody came over , the prices advertised were 40 bucks for the Remington mega pack ,works out to be like 13 cents a round for 9mm . Maybe I'll hit up a Wal-Mart on the way to camp after work tomorrow. 

58 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I stood at the back counter where the ammo was locked up and nobody came over , the prices advertised were 40 bucks for the Remington mega pack ,works out to be like 13 cents a round for 9mm . Maybe I'll hit up a Wal-Mart on the way to camp after work tomorrow. 

they should be down to $17, federal brass and aluminum were 8.5 cents per round. Winchester was 9 cents per

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Big reason i want is because my wife wants hers.

Have had mine idk 35 years, wife got hers , about 30 years ago . Our two daughters , one a couple years ago and the other this summer . The wait can be long and varies by county , but my kids wait times were 3 months and the other 4 or 5 .

The 3 month one I got word they were adding extra Deputies to clear the backlog ,its often timing , but be prepared to wait.

ALSO , according to a cop I know who used to do the backgrounds , use references who will answer their phones, or at least check their voice messages. He said he can do a permit in 45 minutes but getting ahold of references can really add time and frustrations . Once one is called they should call you and you alert the rest .

• Like 1