Who do you call first?

ATbuckhunter

After the most recent deer I got last week, I started thinking that the first people who I call are always my mother and father. When im hunting alone, I call my father first, but when im with my father Its obviosly my mother who gets the call.

Who do you guys call first when you have luck out in the field? 

Edited by ATbuckhunter

Whoever is hunting with me gets the first text followed up with a text to my wife usually saying don't wait for me to get home to have dinner as I am gonna be late. Then i'll post a picture on the forum and usually at the end of the day i'll text my good buddy a picture if he wasn't out hunting with me that day. 

Depending on Buck/Doe and size of the Buck/Doe posting the picture on the forum will lead to a series of text message from fellow members as well. 

• Like 1

Pre-marriage .....it was Mom and Dad if Dad wasn't with me......now that I'm married and since my wife hunts as well(just taking a break while my boys are young) she gets the first call....and most likey my boys will be there to hear as well. Most likely my Dad is out with me so during bow I would have to call him....and during gun my phone is usually ringing as soon as I shoot and vise versa.

Call in the Young guns to help dragging!297b5a88cd02c7354d27f51a0aa9ba4a.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk