8th Annual Banquet MARCH 14, 2020

14 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

A friend of mine went on one of the Argentina dove hunts. Said it was an awesome time. Piles of doves. He said he felt like he shot a pallet of ammo.  Went thru boxes and boxes.  Each of them had a local young guy run and get birds for them after like each 10 shots.  He said  his "bird boy" lol, was hilarious.  They paid him and the next day he came over with hickies all over him.  And all they did was laugh.  He did say if he went again he would rent a shotgun .  Took him 3 hours of wait time to get shotgun into Argentina and 10 minutes and $25 to get it out. Lol.  

I am having a hard time getting all the specific details about the hunt. If I can't get it all sorted out so I know what we are putting out there and feel comfortable the bidders would know what they are buying . I'll pull it and not auction it. 

6 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I am having a hard time getting all the specific details about the hunt. If I can't get it all sorted out so I know what we are putting out there and feel comfortable the bidders would know what they are buying . I'll pull it and not auction it. 

That's too bad. Hope it works out.  Guy that I know that went wasn't really into doves but couldn't believe how fun it was.  

57 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

That's too bad. Hope it works out.  Guy that I know that went wasn't really into doves but couldn't believe how fun it was.  

We sold one at a banquet 3 years ago and that foursome LOVED it. They added Cordoba fishing and some duck hunting as well. They figured as long as they were thee they made the most of it. 

32 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Is there room for two at the hunting ny table?? 

Looking at list , which was at seven before Red dropped out as his sons event here was cancelled I believe , so six . Table I believe is eight ,but I’ve seen ten squeeze in these tables , either way my GUESS is you should be good to go .

Anyone have contact info for culver creek? If so pm me with it? Not real interested in driving and finding no tickets left... thanks.

You’re leaving us SENY guys for the Rochester folk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunting camp kind of near Rochester. .. 

You are quickly becoming the ultimate GTger. SENY, Italy with Goose and now WNY! I’m going to have to meet Pygmy in Thailand to catch up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1