Christmas cookies

crappyice

Wife takes a week off of work this time of year to bake and make these beauties. Off to deliver some Christmas cheer to some friends. Cut outs - peppermint bark - hazelnut cups - peanut butter cups - dark sponge candy - regular sponge candy - cookie butter fudge - cranberry jellies -shortbread- ginger chocolate chip biscotti- cranberry almond biscotti and cappuccino biscotti, salted chocolate caramels 

9AE6203E-FE23-4CE0-94F6-97AB270C3569.jpeg

E884E12F-8F0D-4110-849F-83E49A24A435.jpeg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 8

51 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Wife takes a week off of work this time of year to bake and make these beauties. Off to deliver some Christmas cheer to some friends. Cut outs - peppermint bark - hazelnut cups - peanut butter cups - dark sponge candy - regular sponge candy - cookie butter fudge - cranberry jellies -shortbread- ginger chocolate chip biscotti- cranberry almond biscotti and cappuccino biscotti, salted chocolate caramels 

9AE6203E-FE23-4CE0-94F6-97AB270C3569.jpeg

E884E12F-8F0D-4110-849F-83E49A24A435.jpeg

Ummm... Is my order ready TF??

• Like 1

Well my dad’s cookies won again

a8356e201559af89a07459f2b5967b66.jpg

His thumbprint cookie recipe has been coveted by all who ate it and for some reason he would never share it. He’s gone 13 years and the 5 years prior he was unable to make them due to Parkinson’s. I was trusted with the recipe and would make them with/for him. Always fondly remember him when making those cookies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

a8356e201559af89a07459f2b5967b66.jpg&key=d59c66f6fbed10f8dc0750a64b3e3133f4bcd42adaf010af460e11b89ad76309

His thumbprint cookie recipe has been coveted by all who ate it and for some reason he would never share it. He’s gone 13 years and the 5 years prior he was unable to make them due to Parkinson’s. I was trusted with the recipe and would make them with/for him. Always fondly remember him when making those cookies.

I would like to watch you make those cookies but what I'm actually more interested in is linzer tarts. Love them things!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

a8356e201559af89a07459f2b5967b66.jpg

Awesome story.  My mom has a few recipes of her own and each year, I keep saying we should learn it otherwise they'll go with her but always forget to.

Also what's with the gratuitous Echo Dot promo?

• Like 1

Awesome story.  My mom has a few recipes of her own and each year, I keep saying we should learn it otherwise they'll go with her but always forget to.
Also what's with the gratuitous Echo Dot promo?

That was my prize...pretty sure it will end up being packaged with Biz’s chromecasting device.

• Like 1