$65 Million....Clyde NY

Lawdwaz

Yorktown taxes are absurd why? Idk but there are better school districts that have lower taxes and not in Dutchess I'm talking Westchester not some fake wannabe area

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No they aren’t. Ytown is reasonable because of all the big businesses and companies that pay taxes to the town. Scarsdale is absurd. I think you are from Katonah or somewhere near right?

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/ny/katonah/272-pea-pond-rd/pid_33325796/

Here’s “only” 3,800sqft and taxes were $44K in 2016. So please show 4500sqft in Westchester with taxes in the 20’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No they aren’t. Ytown is reasonable because of all the big businesses and companies that pay taxes to the town. Scarsdale is absurd. I think you are from Katonah or somewhere near right?

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/ny/katonah/272-pea-pond-rd/pid_33325796/

Here’s “only” 3,800sqft and taxes were $44K in 2016. So please show 4500sqft in Westchester with taxes in the 20’s

That's 10 acres. And I agree Scarsdale taxes along with Rye are very expensive especially given the tiny lots of land the houses are on

That's 10 acres. And I agree Scarsdale taxes along with Rye are very expensive especially given the tiny lots of land the houses are on

Ok. Here’s 0.68 acres and still $33K

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/ny/katonah/1-katonah-crossing-ct/pid_29747850/

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Why pay $65M when you get a fixer upper for half the price? I bet the NYS archery Typical record breaker is on these 64 acres

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/77-Oregon-Rd-Bedford-Corners-NY-10549/247833808_zpid/

I think the almost 4000 acres lot contributes to the price tag.  How many tree stands would you need for that?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Idk I personally cannot wait to get back into a 4500+ square foot house. It's nice and spacious. Also try 20k+ depending where you are

My sisters house in a suburb of Roch. Is 4,500 SF, 20k in taxes , their sons place in Nashville same size , maybe a little more expensive of a house,  2K in taxes .

My sisters place nobody ever goes up to the second floor , although my BIL has a sweet shop, and train room in the giant basement , other then that much of it isn’t used . Plus they have three homes in three states , not sure why they make NY their base .

We live in a 1,700 SF home and I’m fine with that , the “ lotto “ house would be bigger for guests and things we don’t really need but would add, movie theater room and such .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Phoenix1 said:

The land tops ,  12 million. 

But they have a bunch of facilities on that property so could be used for a resort. At that price that's who is going to buy it  for commercial use .

Seriously doubt someone will buy that for person residence not at that price .

nobody's buying it for that much. they're just doing it for the marketing and PR for the property.

• Like 1

nobody's buying it for that much. they're just doing it for the marketing and PR for the property.

Ok. I was just about to buy it so we can do some massive GTGs there but you guys talked me out of it.

• Like 2

Ok. I was just about to buy it so we can do some massive GTGs there but you guys talked me out of it.

The island on lake Mahopac with Lloyd Wright house used to be sale for $30M. I think it’s down to $10M or so. Buy that one for us!

My sisters house in a suburb of Roch. Is 4,500 SF, 20k in taxes , their sons place in Nashville same size , maybe a little more expensive of a house,  2K in taxes .
My sisters place nobody ever goes up to the second floor , although my BIL has a sweet shop, and train room in the giant basement , other then that much of it isn’t used . Plus they have three homes in three states , not sure why they make NY their base .
We live in a 1,700 SF home and I’m fine with that , the “ lotto “ house would be bigger for guests and things we don’t really need but would add, movie theater room and such .
Why not a billiard/trophy room. We call that room the pool room after the pool table of course

16 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The island on lake Mahopac with Lloyd Wright house used to be sale for $30M. I think it’s down to $10M or so. Buy that one for us!

My drone won't be able to carry us to the island.

• Haha 1