007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

8 minutes ago, Phoenix1 said:

Not him but from what i have seen here unless you are a well liked  long time regular  on this site best to keep mouth shut and post as little as possible . Not sure why  some think that makes for a better forum . But it is what it is . Btw stormy got many pms , he said  telling him the same thing about that . You will not be hearing much from me here anymore after I saw what happened  .  

So you know him to talk to him (per you mentioning your conversation with him...)...or at least know his thoughts?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Daveboone said:

So you know him to talk to him (per you mentioning your conversation with him...)...or at least know his thoughts?

I don't see how Phoenix knows him, or so much about what has transpired lately, when he just got here and only has 8 posts to date.  Go figure.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Phoenix1 said:

Not him but from what i have seen here unless you are a well liked  long time regular  on this site best to keep mouth shut and post as little as possible . Not sure why  some think that makes for a better forum . But it is what it is . Btw stormy got many pms , he said  telling him the same thing about that . You will not be hearing much from me here anymore after I saw what happened  .  

Stormy rising from the ashes as Phoenix.   Let’s see Stormy is banned and phoenix joins on Saturday to argue for Stormy using the same spelling errors and claiming to have numerous conversations with Stormy despite that he was banned.   

Stop talking about yourself I’m the third person.  It’s silly.   

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Skillet said:

What is this, fifth grade? If you don't like the guy, block his posts.

If I don't like someone's post, I have the ability scroll on by. Try it sometime guys.

Sound like a bunch of gossiping old biddies, threads like this should be immediately deleted.

Al

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Four Season Whitetail's said:

Here we thought the reason for these kind of threads was deleted but it seem's the Phoenix keeps rising.

Have been running a Hunting Dog message board for almost 20 yrs, foolishness like this goes away quickly once the delete button starts getting used. What this board needs is more moderators with itchy trigger fingers.

May be a moot point as the owner of this board seems to have lost interest, I would not be surprised one day to log on and find it gone.

10 hours ago, Phoenix1 said:

He is perplexed by the harsh  ruling  thinks he followed the rules and still got the shaft anyway .  If the owner of this site  don't want you posting more than  so many times  a week or day or what ever,  fine  but make it known what the number is , Or else it just subjective  and how is a user supposed to know unless you are told this ?

He never got any pm's of any warnings or he would of shut up  if he knew you are  only  allowed to respond or post  so many times in a week . 

My biggest problem with him was there are many new people that come on here looking for information. He not only clouded up the good threads with junk posts but he would post up topics as either good practices or fact. His scope mounting thread comes to mind. New people in the sport or firearms use have a lot of misinformation to sort through but for the most part this site is pretty good at avoiding it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This statement above reminds me of a story  Storm told me one time  a guy came up to him in a bar and bought him  a drink  ,  he said to storm  do you  remember the time you through me off the seawall into the water at that park when we were kids  , storm just looked at him and laughed he had know idea what he waa talking about. But admittedly it  could have happend as storm did do dumb things like that as a kid. .But for some reason  he could never remember that incident .Maybe he mistook storm  for somebody else not sure , it definitely  could of happend at that  place  because storm did go there  as a kid  and don't know how he would know that unless it really did happen . 

@WNYBuckHunter he's back. Time for another Christmas present me thinks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There are 12 guys on the hunting lease I am on.....5 of them are like my brothers. We hunt by far the most, do the most work, have the most stands etc. The other 7 guys hunt a couple times a year at most. They help offset the cost and that is about it. If they are there or aren't there doesn't bother me either way. One or two of those 7 are a PIA. Doesn't mean we don't make it work. 

There are probably 20 guys on here that are obviously good friends or have become good friends because of this forum. On this forum I am like one of the 7 guys on my lease. (Hopefully not one of the PIA ones) Those 20 or so guys, also provide the most "work" on this site, answering questions, helping out new hunters, responding to posts looking to help others in anyway possible. Even very new posters get tons of responses to their questions about deer hunting from the core group. If it wasn't for them this forum wouldn't be what it is....

They just need to ignore the couple that are a PIA......I don't understand why people get their panties in a bunch of crap from someone you don't know on the internet. 

• Like 5

Real question is what's the goal for being here?  We all have to ask ourselves that.  I first started here to learn about hunting.  Then it was to talk about hunting since most of my friends don't hunt so they can't relate and share the bit of knowledge I do have with some of the newbies.  I've even taken some of them out into the woods.  Then as I met, shared a drink, and gone on a few hunts with the fellas here, it's for general chit chat with some of these people.

But if you don't really talk about hunting...you're not sharing or contributing towards hunting...and when the metaphorical hand is presented to you, you refuse to shake it.  So again, what do you get out of it?  That's just my curiosity.

Still, whatever you do is your business.  It bother me none.  I speed read the first sentence or so and then just scroll right by.  You're free to post whatever you want.  I'm free to not read it.  Even Growie who use to annoy the heck out of me with her constantly using the first 3 words of her 1st sentence as the title when the rules specifically states that your title has to accurately describe the content didn't prevent me from maintaining a peaceful interaction with her.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

Real question is what's the goal for being here?  We all have to ask ourselves that.  I first started here to learn about hunting.  Then it was to talk about hunting since most of my friends don't hunt so they can't relate and share the bit of knowledge I do have with some of the newbies.  I've even taken some of them out into the woods.  Then as I met, shared a drink, and gone on a few hunts with the fellas here, it's for general chit chat with some of these people.

But if you don't really talk about hunting...you're not sharing or contributing towards hunting...and when the metaphorical hand is presented to you, you refuse to shake it.  So again, what do you get out of it?  That's just my curiosity.

Still, whatever you do is your business.  It bother me none.  I speed read the first sentence or so and then just scroll right by.  You're free to post whatever you want.  I'm free to not read it.  Even Growie who use to annoy the heck out of me with her constantly using the first 3 words of her 1st sentence as the title when the rules specifically states that your title has to accurately describe the content didn't prevent me from maintaining a peaceful interaction with her.

But, but, but, you are just not reading and commenting on the posts becasue you are afraid of the "other" ones on here...lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

My biggest problem with him was there are many new people that come on here looking for information. He not only clouded up the good threads with junk posts but he would post up topics as either good practices or fact. His scope mounting thread comes to mind. New people in the sport or firearms use have a lot of misinformation to sort through but for the most part this site is pretty good at avoiding it. 

Let me start by apologizing to the forum as a whole. I almost feel as I helped start this "S#!t Storm" when I replied to his pvc pipe gun site. I don't have the history with Phoenix sorry, I meant Hunter007, that you all do. I honestly was trying to offer good advice. Personally, I wouldn't want to risk a shot with such a sight. To me, that's like tuna fishing with a rusty bluegill hook...not gonna end well for sure! Maybe causing trouble was his MO, I don't know, but I am sorry I helped perpetuate it. Once I saw it was going nowhere, I ignored him, basically just sat back and watched everyone else deal with him. I joined this forum to glean a bit of knowledge here and there. My mentor died after less than one season together. I have learned a lot by doing a lot wrong. Not that I am a novice at this point, but it is always better to play chess with someone that is better than you. 

• Like 3