007 / Storm banned but new account ?!

turkeyfeathers

Posting pictures from the parking lot of a get together and not going in for a beer and hand shakes isn't weird

Not at all!! As the main target of that interaction I felt oh so comfortable for the rest of the night.

My only comfort was that we were like 20 deep at that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think it had anchovies in it.

Ok yea... slice or chop a bunch of garlic brown it in the pan, when it’s half way browned add chopped anchovies. When garlic is almost fully browned add a lot of rough chopped parsley l... sauté for another 30 seconds and add 12 ounces white wine. Reduce by half and then add your tomato product. Bring to a simmer add salt and pepper to taste and serve

Ok yea... slice or chop a bunch of garlic brown it in the pan, when it’s half way browned add chopped anchovies. When garlic is almost fully browned add a lot of rough chopped parsley l... sauté for another 30 seconds and add 12 ounces white wine. Reduce by half and then add your tomato product. Bring to a simmer add salt and pepper to taste and serve

Thanks I’ll give it a try

10 hours ago, Chef said:

This sounds right up my alley. Is this used with pasta?   

Never really had a personal issue with him, other than his behavior was disruptive and seemed to be intentionally derailing.

I've butted heads with a few but for reasons that were core to who they were. Storm just seemed to be disruptive for the sake of it. What is known as a troll. And that's when I could understand what the heck he was saying.

Edited by Belo

LOL...the cold weather lull, where most seasons are closed & we start turning on each other.

Weather looks nice this weekend, I'm headed up to Narragansett, RI Sunday & Monday to fish for sea bass & cod, it will make a nice Christmas dinner accompaniment. Anyone want to meet up? I'm doing 2 days on party boats, shouldn't be too crowded.8)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Uncle Nicky said:

LOL...the cold weather lull, where most seasons are closed & we start turning on each other.

Weather looks nice this weekend, I'm headed up to Narragansett, RI Sunday & Monday to fish for sea bass & cod, it will make a nice Christmas dinner accompaniment. Anyone want to meet up? I'm doing 2 days on party boats, shouldn't be too crowded.8)

Cod fishing is among the top items on my list that I can't wait to never do again lol

• Like 1

That last time I went, we were out of montauk in february. Not only were there no fish (like 3 caught all day by the entire party boat) but my feet were soo cold I was worried if i accidentally hit them, my toes might shatter. The last time I went was the last time I went lol. Good luck to you and catch em up, but I can't wait to never do that again! 

I’ll wave as I drive past when I am coming home from MA...thankfully my wife volunteered to drop her parents at RI airport on Monday at 2:00 after we spend the weekend up there. Easily predicting an 8 hour trip home!!!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

That last time I went, we were out of montauk in february. Not only were there no fish (like 3 caught all day by the entire party boat) but my feet were soo cold I was worried if i accidentally hit them, my toes might shatter. The last time I went was the last time I went lol. Good luck to you and catch em up, but I can't wait to never do that again! 

Looks like high of 45 degrees, moderate wind, & 2-3 foot waves, shouldn't be bad at all. A friend was there a week ago & they killed them. Biggest problem this time of year (and later) is finding a window weather that will cooperate. But yeah, if I froze 1/2 to death & didn't catch anything, I'd be in no hurry to return.

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Looks like high of 45 degrees, moderate wind, & 2-3 foot waves, shouldn't be bad at all. A friend was there a week ago & they killed them. Biggest problem this time of year (and later) is finding a window weather that will cooperate. But yeah, if I froze 1/2 to death & didn't catch anything, I'd be in no hurry to return.

I LOVE sea bass. I target them from the day they open until deer season opens on my boat. Don't care for cod. Its not the cod I don't like, it's the worms.                       

• Like 1