WNY/SENY GTG - January 9th

BizCT

Yes I will call Pete’s tomorrow. I also have two clients both Italian restaurants that have private rooms I could probably arrange for trays of pasta and chicken parm or something like that at s very reasonable price per person and just do a cash bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do enjoy a nice chicken parm

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes I will call Pete’s tomorrow. I also have two clients both Italian restaurants that have private rooms I could probably arrange for trays of pasta and chicken parm or something like that at s very reasonable price per person and just do a cash bar

That sounds great too. A sauce not even@sodfather ‘s grandma can make?

• Like 1

That sounds great too. A sauce not even[mention=770]sodfather[/mention] ‘s grandma can make?

I’ll talk to both of them tomorrow and Pete’s and I’ll see what I can do

10 hours ago, Bionic said:

@Robhuntandfish come on down

not gonna make this my friend - but one of the guys i HAVE to meet is you for sure!  Thanks for the invite though!  Its funny i even google mapped it cause i thought about it and its 4 hrs 14 minutes one way.  So gonna have to pass on this one. Winter is a killer for me at work - 11 hour day yesterday and it isnt even officially winter yet.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robhuntandfish said:

not gonna make this my friend - but one of the guys i HAVE to meet is you for sure!  Thanks for the invite though!  Its funny i even google mapped it cause i thought about it and its 4 hrs 14 minutes one way.  So gonna have to pass on this one. Winter is a killer for me at work - 11 hour day yesterday and it isnt even officially winter yet.  

I hear that my friend, did a 49 hr run last week, and an overnighter Tuesday, stay safe! and thanks for those kind words.

• Like 1

A few of the boys from WNY are making their triumphant return to SENY on Thursday January 9th. Therefore, there will be an official GTG. Being that it is a Thursday (rather than Monday) our options are endless. It appears they will be staying the night in Tarrytown again.
[mention=762]Chef[/mention] any ideas for a location?

Has anyone been to the Captain Lawrence brewery? I actually haven’t but heard they expanded their taproom and outdoor area. Since it’s a Thursday, they might be open?
[mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention] [mention=4567]turkeyfeathers[/mention]
@Jeremy K [mention=770]sodfather[/mention] [mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention] [mention=271]Lawdwaz[/mention]
[mention=6930]Bionic[/mention] will be making a special guest appearance! if you need a place to crash you can sleep at my house.
[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] [mention=789]Elmo[/mention]
@The Jerkman [mention=2496]ATbuckhunter[/mention]
@Al Bundy [mention=113]cynthiafu[/mention] [mention=8204]aboa13[/mention] [mention=376]Dinsdale[/mention] [mention=5091]diplomat019[/mention] [mention=453]martin[/mention] [mention=10677]squirrelwhisperer[/mention]
@J dubs

Please tag whoever I’m forgetting!!

Just in case anyone didn’t see the other thread. PM me or@Chef or any of the guys for location and time!