WNY/SENY GTG - January 9th

BizCT

16 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

hope this wasnt a star trek episode cause the guy in the red never comes back !https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redshirt_(stock_character)Redshirt_characters_from_Star_Trek.jpg

as a guy who had Scotty, autograph a book ,” beam me up Larry ! “ I leave this here . 

https://www.inverse.com/article/30465-star-trek-redshirt-deaths-conditional-probability-math

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Chef @Biz-R-OWorld

Thank you guys for coordinating this GTG.
Chef, I appreciate that jar, I am thinking I might cook with that...maybe add a little to sausage/peppers.  I had 3 sips of that at the table.  Thank you

To all who attended 

It was a great night, and I truly felt like I knew you guys the minute we approached the group.  Obviously, we pretty much do know each other, but my point is, you all made us feel like long time friends, Much appreciated.  I also thank you guys for welcoming Jenn like you all did, that meant a lot to us.  

@crappyice Thank you for the empanadas, nice job, they were delicious.  I also will be reaching out to you soon in a PM.

WNY’s...to be continued!!! :imsohappy: 

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 7

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]
Chef, I appreciate that jar, I am thinking I might cook with that...maybe add a little to sausage/peppers.  I had 3 sips of that at the table.  Thank you
To all who attended 
 It was a great night, and I truly felt like I knew you guys the minute we approached the group.  Obviously, we pretty much do know each other, but my point is, you all made us feel like long time friends, Much appreciated.  I also thank you guys for welcoming Jenn like you all did, that meant a lot to us.  
[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] Thank you for the empanadas, nice job, they were delicious.  I also will be reaching out to you soon in a PM.

You took sips of that? You must have bionic balls too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention]
To all who attended 
[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] Thank you for the empanadas, nice job, they were delicious.  I also will be reaching out to you soon in a PM.
I was quite impressed with her ability to hold her own amongst a group of rugged outdoorsmen

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2