WNY/SENY GTG - January 9th

BizCT

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Raise your hand if you secretly wanted to watch AT destroy that “fine gentleman” who was booted from the second establishment as we were waiting outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerkman got tossed out of another bar?? Did he poop this time in the ladies room??

Raise your hand if you secretly wanted to watch AT destroy that “fine gentleman” who was booted from the second establishment as we were waiting outside.

He would have to had to beat me to the punch, so to speak.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wanted to thank biz for looking out for me. I’m not the best swimmer and he knowing our hotel is in the Hudson flood plain called our hotel in advance to have life preservers put into the lobby bathroom.

Great roadtrip and great GTG. Thank you all who arranged it , took uber , trains , drove and attended. Lots of laughs and great stories. Nice to put some more voices to members I have not met before. And the ones I have met before , good to see you again as well. 7bc0c08a9b8ec570c0c5eab4da146562.jpg

• Like 11
  • Haha 4

Wanted to thank biz for looking out for me. I’m not the best swimmer and he knowing our hotel is in the Hudson flood plain called our hotel in advance to have life preservers put into the lobby bathroom.

Great roadtrip and great GTG. Thank you all who arranged it , took uber , trains , drove and attended. Lots of laughs and great stories. Nice to put some more voices to members I have not met before. And the ones I have met before , good to see you again as well. 7bc0c08a9b8ec570c0c5eab4da146562.jpg&key=fa54e47f91898f81f55ca36d36dc7855f65025d75ef41a817b0bea35bff5dc3d

That's not a life preserver that's a free cowboy hat
  • Like 1

Tree guy throwing some white power?

And I posted it on IG which means I’ll lose my job now. Plus, he’s the only with with a black family member so it makes zero sense!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Great roadtrip and great GTG. Thank you all who arranged it , took uber , trains , drove and attended. Lots of laughs and great stories. Nice to put some more voices to members I have not met before. And the ones I have met before , good to see you again as well. 7bc0c08a9b8ec570c0c5eab4da146562.jpg

Dont forget about making some plans for turkey season!

• Like 4