WNY/SENY GTG - January 9th

BizCT

Who was the woman talking to Tacks and TF when I got there?  I was introduced and then never saw her again the rest of the night?

Shhhhhh!!!!! Come on, Man! You know Mrs. TF and Mrs Tacks check their phone each week! But I do believe Mrs Chef had the most to worry about now that you ask!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I talked to no female other than Jenn ( Bionic’s fiancé’ ) and no idea of whatcha you speak of.   

Neither did I, wherever or whomever it was...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it....<<dum-de -dum>>...

• Like 1

Who was the woman talking to Tacks and TF when I got there?  I was introduced and then never saw her again the rest of the night?

Same girl that tried to suck face with a forum member ,forum member had cat like reflexes and quickly dodged the offer. 

Jeremy is correct. She was a HNY forum groupie for sure. I told Jeremy she was eyeing our GTG and sure enough she came over and talked to Tacks, TF, Chef, and other. Later on when she was leaving she tried to sneak attack kiss me, but I ducked under her attempts twice actually. I felt like a boxer.

• Like 1

Jeremy is correct. She was a HNY forum groupie for sure. I told Jeremy she was eyeing our GTG and sure enough she came over and talked to Tacks, TF, Chef, and other. Later on when she was leaving she tried to sneak attack kiss me, but I ducked under her attempts twice actually. I felt like a boxer.

She is storm

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Same girl that tried to suck face with a forum member ,forum member had cat like reflexes and quickly dodged the offer. 

Said forum member must have much time with four legged cats (possibly pets) and has hunted to a serious degree cats in the wild.  One quick hombre'.....................

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

She could have been a PETA infiltrator!   did anyone check to see if she was wearing fur?  

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

She could have been a PETA infiltrator!   did anyone check to see if she was wearing fur?  

She and her ex were vegan ,there was some discussion about him possibly being frail because of it , crappys venison was so good she tried a bite ,vegan and all. Crappy can now claim his venison is vegan approved ,even the 20 million dollar jerky can't claim that. 

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

She and her ex were vegan ,there was some discussion about him possibly being frail because of it , crappys venison was so good she tried a bite ,vegan and all. Crappy can now claim his venison is vegan approved ,even the 20 million dollar jerky can't claim that. 

Her vegan status was questionable at best. That was not the first piece of meat to cross her lips and I am sure it won’t be her last.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

Oh man, I forgot about that. Yea I told her he had to be frail because he was a vegan and lacked protein

• Haha 1