Why I love Dick's Sporting Goods Store

fasteddie

I stopped at Dick's this evening . Bought a $60 block target and a $15 pack of Code Red Scents ( $75 total ) .

I had a $15 coupon plus a $10 rewards certificate and there is a $10 rebate on the target so with tax & a stamp it will end up costing about $44 for $75 value . I also got triple points for my purchase . Damn , I am a power shopper !

Hah, nice deal man! Where did you get the $15 coupon from?

We get the "Entertainment Book" every year that has coupons for restaurants , etc .. It always has coupons for Dicks for $10 , $15 and $20 . When you spend $300 at Dicks , they send you a $10 gift certificate . Someone can buy at Dicks and give your name & info and give you credit for their purchase .

I love to shop at Dick's because:

It's less painful to dirve the 12 miles & not find what I want than the 50 miles to BassPro with the same scenerio.

Mainly shop online for that reason

haha well that is the hard truth! ^_^

I did pick up a hang on there, decent sale price oversized platform.

I stopped at Dick's this evening . Bought a $60 block target and a $15 pack of Code Red Scents ( $75 total ) .

I had a $15 coupon plus a $10 rewards certificate and there is a $10 rebate on the target so with tax & a stamp it will end up costing about $44 for $75 value . I also got triple points for my purchase . Damn , I am a power shopper !

I hope you were wearing a mask! :spiteful:

Went into a local Dick's store last week for a single ladder tree stand. Was a little disappointed to find out they only had two single ladders. One plain jane, the other, plain jane with a shooting rail for double the money. Not the best built either. They had a big selection of the wider stands. Clerk said the wide ones are the craise today, so thats what their stocking.They also had to discount to many in the past to move'em. Can't believe their not selling single stands much anymore. We own 7 Field & Stream stands, from Dicks and they work great. The store in Greece is my next stop.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter

I get the Game On & Gear Guide mags from Dicks and they allways has the $20 off a $100 and $40 off $200 and a 300 bonus point card & a double points card for footwear

so I bought the kids school shoes and a new pair of Timberwolf 800 used the $40 off $200 and the double points card for a total of $169,

I had my wife buy me the action cam sunglasses for $120 used the $20 off $100 for a total of $107 and the 300 points card and now im waiting for 3 $10 rewards coupons to come in.

I spent less than $280 with a $60 sanings and $30 still to come.

that $90 off in my eyes

you cant beat that kind of deal,

Edited by skyzmine

At the end of last year's hunting season , I bought 2 plain 15' ladder stands for $50 . They had a buy one / get one free for $69 . I used a $10 coupon and a $10 Dick's gift certificate .

My problem with Dick's and WalMart is ........ I often buy stuff that I havn't used because it's such a good deal .

At the end of last year's hunting season , I bought 2 plain 15' ladder stands for $50 . They had a buy one / get one free for $69 . I used a $10 coupon and a $10 Dick's gift certificate .

My problem with Dick's and WalMart is ........ I often buy stuff that I havn't used because it's such a good deal .

I got the same deal on black Friday with the stands. $49 and buy one get one. I tend to use what I buy though lol

Went into a local Dick's store last week for a single ladder tree stand. Was a little disappointed to find out they only had two single ladders. One plain jane, the other, plain jane with a shooting rail for double the money. Not the best built either. They had a big selection of the wider stands. Clerk said the wide ones are the craise today, so thats what their stocking.They also had to discount to many in the past to move'em. Can't believe their not selling single stands much anymore. We own 7 Field & Stream stands, from Dicks and they work great. The store in Greece is my next stop.

Dicks in Henrietta has 4 types of single person ladder stands. Was just there this morning.

so whattaya saying, you like Dicks?

I stopped there yesterday, and bought 2 basic hang on stands that were priced 2 for $70. Cant beat that with a 2 sticks. I also used a $20 off coupon that I got out of our "Entertainment Catalog". I even looked at todays Sunday ad, and they are still having great sales on hunting items. I'm starting to like Dick's better than the local Gander Mtn.