Got a smokin deal on a Leupold VX3 hand gun scope

rob-c

So to start I decided to go with a cheaper Simmons pro hunter to try at first Incase I didn’t like a scope on my SRH. 
The $100 I spent on the fixed 4X simmons was money well spent, I’ve sent Several hundred full tilt round’s down range and that Simmons has held zero and given me zero problems. 
I was going to buy a Burris because they are half the Cost to the Leupold . So a few weekends ago I’m surfing the web checking all the outdoor sporting vendors.
Low and behold I go to Natchez shooter supply and they have blemish Leopold  VX3 handgun scopes for $327. $650 is the normal price on them. So of course I bought one , received it today and I can’t find a scratch on it. Got it mounted up and wow oh wow typical Leupold quality ,it’s found a new home. Can’t wait to take it to the range and then of course deer season. 

254050BD-8884-4808-96EB-3369B82BAB96.jpeg

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 9

19 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

Dang great price  I would have bought one for my.357 max .

Yes it was no doubt . I couldn’t see how many were available,  but they had both black and silver in blemish. After I ordered mine I went back like 4 hrs later and they were sold out. 

Edited by rob-c

2 minutes ago, Nytracker said:

You wouldn't  have been happy with the simmons . I have one and with my long arms  I cant get afull field of view.

The first thing I noticed with the vx3 was how easy it was for me to pick up the crosshairs. And the eye relief didn't seem to be as finicky as the Simmons. 
But as I said that cheap scope took a lot of abuse and never flinched.