Evangelical magazine Christianity Today calls for President Trump to be removed from office in scathing editorial

https://fox59.com/2019/12/20/evangelical-magazine-christianity-today-calls-for-president-trump-to-be-removed-from-office-in-scathing-editorial/

The article states ““Remember who you are and whom you serve,” Galli’s editorial states.   I believe President Trump  does know who he is and who he serves, the American people .   Allegations of then Vice-President Joe Biden used his position to coerce and secure a gratuity from the Ukraine president of giving his  son Hunter Biden a million dollar position with Burisma Holdings required those allegations to be investigated.  

I wonder if Mr. Galli asked former Vice-President Joe Biden in his dealing with the Ukraine giving them military aid in the form of blankets and his involvement with his son Hunter Biden with no energy field experience how he was hired for a position with Burisma Holdings in the Ukraine?

I wonder if Mr. Galli asked former President Barrack Hussein Obama why he never retaliated against the terrorists who murdered Ambassador Andrew Stevens and three other America in Benghazi, Libya, and why he gave 1.7 billion dollars to Iran (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/03/01/was-obamas-1-7-billion-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/), a country that has consistently called for the destruction of the United States of American and Israel, and is a sponsor of terrorist organizations that kill innocent people?

I went to Christianity Today’s website, but the only consistent message surfing through their site was in the upper right corner in a red colored block stating “GIVE NOW”.  https://www.christianitytoday.org/   

They claim to have five million followers.  They appear to be a small organization, but the main stream media is giving them lots of attention since they also want President Trump removed from office.                 

• Like 2

Billy Graham voted for Trump in 2016 and Franklin is one of his biggest supporters today.  The Democrats have a tough row to hoe in this country, which is about 75 % Christian.  One does not have to look very far to answer the question: What party does God Support ?   Hint: Does God support Abortion ?  

Any group has outliers, and "Fake News" CNN managed to find one for this headline.   Just like the impeachment nonsense, this one will backfire.  The good news is, these "backfires" should result in Republican control of the House after 2020, which should allow Trump to get the Health care mess straightened out.        

• Like 4

When President Trump is not removed from the office of president, what will all the the Trump haters do?  Many Trump haters are in seventh heaven with the impeachment of President Trump with the incorrect belief he will be removed from office.  Will they turn to violent civil disobedience to vent their frustrations like we have seen in the past with other protestors?  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

When President Trump is not removed from the office of president, what will all the the Trump haters do?  Many Trump haters are in seventh heaven with the impeachment of President Trump with the incorrect belief he will be removed from office.  Will they turn to violent civil disobedience to vent their frustrations like we have seen in the past with other protestors?  

That is a good question.  It is encouraging to see that a few Democratic congressmen have already jumped their sinking ship and voted against impeachment, while all the Republicans have held tight behind the President.   

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ADK Native said:

There will be riots

14 hours ago, Belo said:

like it or not, the guy does not fit the bill of a good christian. you can't make any argument against that either.

sincerely,

a trump voter

200 Evangelical leaders have since denounced CT's partisan attack on Trump.  Leftist media is not reporting it because it goes against their partisan narrative.  Could they point to any POTUS of either party that would be considered a "good" Christian?  If so, I'm sure it would not be a Democrat.

After thinking about it, I realize Jimmy Carter was a Democrat and a good Christian, but he was a horrible POTUS.  So maybe we shouldn't want a good Christian as our President.

I didn’t vote for him or want him because of his Christian values. I wanted a Constitutionally Conservative SCOTUS. It was a one position election for me. The additional benefits we’ve gotten are just icing on the cake.
  • Like 3

On 12/24/2019 at 5:14 AM, Rattler said:

After thinking about it, I realize Jimmy Carter was a Democrat and a good Christian, but he was a horrible POTUS.  So maybe we shouldn't want a good Christian as our President.

I dont recall any of the Bush's having any real anti-christian moves either. Pretty wholesome family dudes. Sure they went to war, but one could argue it was war against muslim countries... so... haha