Free Treestand Safety Harnesses

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a year-old thread but maybe someone will see this..  Myself, wife, and kid are doing a one day hunt Oct 16 and we are all sitting in tree stands. Our host only has one harness available. So we could use two adult harnesses. Will gladly pay postage. And will pass along to someone else in need afterward.

22 hours ago, OldNewbie said:

This is a year-old thread but maybe someone will see this..  Myself, wife, and kid are doing a one day hunt Oct 16 and we are all sitting in tree stands. Our host only has one harness available. So we could use two adult harnesses. Will gladly pay postage. And will pass along to someone else in need afterward.

sent you a massage

• 2 years later...

As I said in another thread, most of the hunting "safety" gear I have was cobbled together stuff from my tree-climbing days. I wouldn't be comfortable even giving that crap away. On the other hand, I do have some very nice, even brand new carabiners, prussik lines, climbing ropes, cinches, tethers, pulleys, and a bunch of other stuff that could be handy if anyone is interested. You could probably live the whole season in a tree with the gear that I have.:sorry: I can't give the stuff away, but I'd be willing to part with it pretty inexpensively  if someone could put it to good use. i posted in the "hunting stuff for sale thread". I'll try to get some pics up soon.

The "double-locking" carabiners run about 30 bucks a pop, and I have a bunch of them, many are brand new I just have to find them in my shop. Nice stocking stuffers for a boy in your house. They're fun to play with even if they never get used for climbing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...