11 Day Power Play

2012_taco

I've been so blessed with the support from everyone on this forum that I've decided to do it again this year!! My team The Thursday Night Cancer Crusaders is once again participating in the 11 Day Power Play to fight cancer. I know it seems like we just did this but, last years campaign was delayed until November due to Covid(at least that's what I'm told) this year it's back to the June/July schedule. 

Proceeds of the event will support cutting-edge cancer research and wellness programs at Roswell Park, Make-A-Wish WNY, Camp Good Days and Roswell Park and Oishei Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Program.

Please consider making a donation to this great cause. Here is the link to my fundraising page.

https://communityshift.11daypowerplay.com/TimMeyers?tab=Reports

I can't thank you all enough. 

Tim Meyers

• Like 3

I will once again be participating in the 11 Day Power Play community shift on June 28,2022. This is a great fundraiser for Roswell Park Cancer Center. I'm sure we all know someone close to us that has fought the battle against cancer. I am one of those people. I have Leukemia, and Roswell has been a huge part of my success in keeping the cancer under control. The medicine that I take was developed through Roswell Park cancer research!

Please help me with my fundraising efforts and donate whatever you feel you can. Every donation makes a difference! Please use this link to make your donation.

Thank you so much!
Tim Meyers

On 3/31/2022 at 10:03 AM, 2012_taco said:

I will once again be participating in the 11 Day Power Play community shift on June 28,2022. This is a great fundraiser for Roswell Park Cancer Center. I'm sure we all know someone close to us that has fought the battle against cancer. I am one of those people. I have Leukemia, and Roswell has been a huge part of my success in keeping the cancer under control. The medicine that I take was developed through Roswell Park cancer research!

Please help me with my fundraising efforts and donate whatever you feel you can. Every donation makes a difference! Please use this link to make your donation.

Thank you so much!
Tim Meyers

bump

• 1 month later...
On 3/31/2022 at 10:03 AM, 2012_taco said:

Thank you so much!
Tim Meyers

Bump

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
One last push for donations to the 11 Day Power Play Community Shift.  We take the ice on Tuesday June 28 at 3pm. If you feel you can make a donation please go to 
https://communityshift.11daypowerplay.com/TimMeyers?tab=Dashboard
Thanks,  
Tim Meyers 

In for my 3rd year. Not sure how I missed this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We take the ice Tuesday at 3pm for our 3 hour shift. I'm really looking forward to it.  It's a great group of guys and we did a great job raising over 25K for the fight against cancer! This year will put us over 100K raised in 4 years of the 11 Day Power Play! 

Thanks again to all who donated! It really means a lot to me. 

Thank you!!!

Tim

• Like 2

Sticks taped and laces changed. I went with pink, as it's the color for breast cancer. So many color options,  had to pick one.
20220626_143853.thumb.jpg.9cbd9399a496cc3aa130d23f39b8007d.jpg

Score a ton of goals! None of this 1-0 nonsense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well we finished our 3 hour shift yesterday! I'm a little sore but not bad, I would be better today had I not stayed and drank for 4 hours after our game, to rehydrate of course! This should be a link to the Facebook pos5ting from our game. I'm the one with the pink tape on my stick and the pink laces. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02Cpow5ArXc1xTE3uSx7DbxBTkHQMoGp9Kp6V7e98932neKx6VVLXAdhvRxW5u8Y84l&id=100064847314543

Edited by 2012_taco
spelling
  • Like 2

• 7 months later...

I'm going to participate in the 11 Day Power Play again this year. We will take the ice at the end of June. This will be my 5th year! Our team Thursday Night Cancer Crusaders have raised over 100k in the last 4 years!  Thank you to all  who have donated in the past,  you have been very generous. Together we can make a difference in the fight against cancer.

Here's a link to my fundraising page, 

https://communityshift.11daypowerplay.com/TimMeyers