11 Day Power Play

2012_taco

I need your support! Help me #PutCancerOnIce by making a contribution to my player page. I have been selected to participate in a three hour shift as a part of an 11 day marathon hockey game. Proceeds of the event will support cutting-edge cancer research and wellness programs at Roswell Park, Make-A-Wish WNY, Camp Good Days and Roswell Park Oishei Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Program.

Unfortunately we all know someone who has been touched by cancer! please check out my link to donate.

https://communityshift.11daypowerplay.com/TimMeyers?tab=MyPage

Together, we can make a difference in the fight against cancer!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Sorry to hear this. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas!

No problem . I wish I knew back in the day what we know now , never showered after a fire, never cleaned our goods, took off our face pieces way to early and now many of my friends are fighting the fight . 

Thank you, skate hard !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

No problem . I wish I knew back in the day what we know now , never showered after a fire, never cleaned our goods, took off our face pieces way to early and now many of my friends are fighting the fight . 

Thank you, skate hard !

I hear you, I did remodeling for years, tore out a lot of old kitchens and bathrooms, never wore a mask! When you're young you think you're invincible! I never even gave asbestos or coal dust a second thought! Dust mask, hearing protection that was just for pussies!

• Like 1

30 years in the cleaning business..........horrible conditions in attics, garages, basements, crawlspaces, murders, suicides, accident scenes etc.  Chemicals that have now been banned for years. 

I have four friends; NOT acquaintances, with leukemia right now.  One just got out of Roswell after 30 days of chemo and transfusions.  In late January he is supposed to start a bone marrow transplant.  Odd.....they are all guys.  

My wife lost a sister to leukemia 50 years ago.  Wanna talk about all the others that have all kinds of other cancers?  Not me......

I'm doing a "reach around" now, getting my heavily stressed billfold out and helping out.

TacoTim.........I'll give an extra $50 if you'll sit it out.  I need you to help with some remodeling projects and can't afford to see you get hurt. :)

Edited by Lawdwaz

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

30 years in the cleaning business..........horrible conditions in attics, garages, basements, crawlspaces, murders, suicides, accident scenes etc.  Chemicals that have now been banned for years. 

I have four friends; NOT acquaintances, with leukemia right now.  One just got out of Roswell after 30 days of chemo and transfusions.  In late January he is supposed to start a bone marrow transplant.  Odd.....they are all guys.  

My wife lost a sister to leukemia 50 years ago.  Wanna talk about all the others that have all kinds of other cancers?  Not me......

I'm doing a "reach around" now, getting my heavily stressed billfold out and helping out.

TacoTim.........I'll give an extra $50 if you'll sit it out.  I need you to help with some remodeling projects and can't afford to see you get hurt. :)

I'll be around to help with any projects you have. (maybe not roofing) lol 

Thanks you so much for your donation! Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Moog5050, you thought you could slip in a donation and we couldn't figure out who sent it?  We have people everywhere! LOL You have to be to only lawyer who doesn't want his face plastered all over the daily news! Thanks again for the donation! Tim

Good thing you are doing Tim.  Thank you for raising money to fight a horrible disease.