So.. what have you been up to?

Doewhacker

Bought an ATV, and helping the old man plan the Cabin upstate, also posted the property with my brother using these amazing aluminum signs... Doing a bathroom.. Have 400 parties to attend this and next month it seems. Graduations, Baptismal, birthdays, sweet 16's.

Work is busy in the office. I've been taking some 60-90 foot oak trees down at my house every calm evening and weekend I can. Lot's of fun. Lucky for me I was able to use a boom lift from work. I have 4 down and 4 or 5 to go. (come get the firewood guys). Got my C.O. for my addition on xmas vacation. It never ends with the house. Almost done wiring my central air. This weekend gonna hook up some flood lights outside if I finish the trees and do a floor for a friend. (yeah right!)

Currently trying to justify the expense of a roto tiller.

Another bow hunter friend of mine at work said I'm better off with a rear tine for breaking ground.  But those puppies are some good cash.  It would be for 1/4 acre plot on the new lease.  Perhaps I'd be better off renting one for two days but then I'm up to 150 already.