First finished mount from the past season

WNY Bowhunter

4 minutes ago, phade said:

Looking good as always - how'd the paint come off the barn like that? Assuming from all the mounts you hang there for final showing pics?

I take pics on the barn because I like the natural lighting. The arch-like areas are from where I use the brass brush to groom the back of fur behind the form.

13 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I take pics on the barn because I like the natural lighting. The arch-like areas are from where I use the brass brush to groom the back of fur behind the form.

LOL, dang, that's a trade secret there!

26 minutes ago, WNY Bowhunter said:

I'm planning on mounting David's bow buck next weekend. I'll send your piebald hide home  with it towards the end of January.

Nice! My daughter is really interested in seeing the piebald. She keeps asking about it, lol. I'm in no rush - gives me something to look forward to between now and legit shed hunting weather!

1 minute ago, phade said:

Nice! My daughter is really interested in seeing the piebald. She keeps asking about it, lol. I'm in no rush - gives me something to look forward to between now and legit shed hunting weather!

If I remember correctly,  you might have a mount coming back eventually too...

Edited by WNY Bowhunter
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, airedale said:

He is a nice one and looks great, I see he has a hole on the end of one of his beams, I took a Buck with a similar hole and have seen a couple of others with that abnormality, anyone got a idea on how those holes would come about?

Al

Ask Biz...he'll say it a botfly hole.

• Haha 1