Latest Pictures

downwindoutdoors

Their out there. Just, you have to be there when they are. Watched big deer smell the cams, and walked behind them. Those big boys are smart. Winds are dropping the acorns and the deer clean them up, as fast as they fall. Watch deer last night, from the back yard, visiting each oak tree, seeing what can be found.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By GetEmDrake
      Hey All,
      New to the forum, already missing the deer season and have curiosity to quell. This was a great non-typical I was chasing all season in a bow-only area of Ithaca. Anyone know or hear of a non-typical of this caliber being killed? I'll be out scouting for him aggressively soon enough. Thanks! 
      Nick 

• By NYTrapper
      I got this bear on camera the other day and was wondering if some of you guys could help me out. I've done the basic research on what works to keep bears around...just what works better for some of you(knowing I can only use scent attractants.. no bait. Also wondering if anyone could help judge the size of it. I have my treestand sitting between a thick stand of pine and a hayfield. My stand is in the clear cut in between set over a big berry patch.

• By DarrenB
      I think the last 2 pics are of daddy. Looks to be a much bigger bear than momma with the cubs. Any opinions on how big daddy might be?  Thought I'd add a video of the 2 cubs fighting/playing with each other.   

• By kam
      Check these turkeys out.

In backyard

In woods

A couple right in front of the cam

• By DeerJohn
      youngster from early summer.