Cabela"s XKD Trailer Kit

• 3 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, buffalojim said:

Ohio steel has one but has a mesh bed and twice the price. Polar trailers has one even more expensive. Think I missed my window

I know in your other thread some one mentioned the small harbor freight trailer . I bought a 4 by 8 tilt bed several years ago to haul my atv . I am still using it and it’s been a pretty good trailer for the money. The mini harbor freight trailer comes with 4.8 by 12 in rims so you could mount a 12 in off road / atv tire

I looked at that one. Tires probably wouldn't be aggressive enough for the terrain on my property. looking for more atv type tires which would be to wide for this trailer and looks like a pita to retro fit. Thanks for the reply though. Much appreciated and the search continues

1 hour ago, buffalojim said:

I looked at that one. Tires probably wouldn't be aggressive enough for the terrain on my property. looking for more atv type tires which would be to wide for this trailer and looks like a pita to retro fit. Thanks for the reply though. Much appreciated and the search continues

Confused by tires needing to be aggressive for a trailer??

• Like 2

FYI - I had one of these and abused the hell out of it with no issues. Hauling firewood, 1000# of gravel, toting ladder stands and tilting the bed to roll a deer into it. If you get the Haul Master and add ATV ties/wheels, you're in the price range of one of these Otter trailers.

https://www.otteroutdoors.com/product-category/otter-trailers/

Edited by nyslowhand