Don’t mess with Texas

Nomad

As you may have heard a guy pulled a shotgun in a Texas church and killed two , before he was shot and killed  . I’ve circled the parishioners that pulled guns .... one guy who drew right in front of the pos was shot dead . Then another guy I believe part of the security team , sent the bad guy straight to Hell .  If you search for the video , the woman who rushes out her family has the best muzzle discipline .

6BACEDBC-B3EE-400C-AEE2-EAAE5BE40C1E.jpeg

• Like 2

Unfortunately now the few times a year I attend church an active shooter situation goes through my head. My first thought is always looking at exits and safe spots to keep my family safe and the second is will I be brave enough to pull my gun.

Scary times we live in.

I’ll say a prayer or two for that church and the family’s that have lost a loved one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I doubt this whole "security guard" label.  I'm not a church goer but have accompanied many of friends who have on several occasions.  I haven't been to any that had a hired protection on presence during a service.  The person that saved the day was an average "good guy with a gun".  Even if he was a security guard by trade, I highly doubt he was paid to be there to protect the service.  I have a feeling this push for a "security guard" label is more of liberal push to argue for allowing only authorities to have guns.

The church has volunteers for security.  Anyone with a permit to carry is allowed to volunteer for security detail.  They are not paid and are really just regular people who want to help, much like ushers in a church.

I find it maddening the mass media is doing very little reporting on this case.  Probably because they do not want the public to realize the truth about the "good guy with a gun" narrative.  The media has been saying the idea good people with guns are the solution to mass shootings, is a myth.  This video evidence proves otherwise, therefore it will not be widely aired on any of this nation's leftist progressive Marxist totalitarian news programs.  They don't want the public exposed to the truth.  They want the propaganda to control the issue.

Even local authorities are being tight lipped about the shooter and his motive.  Seems who ever is in control of authorities there also wants to prevent the truth from getting out, as well as keep the "good guy with a gun" narrative out of the public's eye.  

It's a disgrace that people who want to protect themselves in these crazy times, are required to ask the government for permission to do so.  It's more of a disgrace when responsible gun owners have their requests denied, or taxed, or granted only after overcoming huge obstacles the government puts in their way to discourage their desire to protect themselves.

Unless you have been convicted of a crime at the felony level, that prevents you from carrying a weapon, you should be able to carry your firearm with you at all times without any permit, of any kind, issued from any government bureaucracy.  That's how rights work.  That's real freedom.

(Ever notice how BUREAUCRACY seems to have been derived from Bureau Crazy?)

• Like 1

FYI - There was a mass shooting at a Texas church in 2017 when 26 people were killed and 20 others injured, Sutherland Springs' First Baptist Church. Since then the Texas Gov has seen to it that a law was passed to allow handguns to be carried in churches and IRC by designated church security parishioners. The (security) man that fired the single fatal shot was a gun range owner and what might be considered an expert hand-gunner.

Things like this are why really support Constitutional Carry Law for hand guns, and no hoops for CC. Pass your NICS and go.

This guy pulled out a shotgun, not a small hand gun, which has been the norm for a long time. Shotguns, AR's, and other long guns have been used to commit crap like this.

This has been said a million times my people, guns don't kill people, no matter how "scary" they look, f*** stains with guns kill people. Those FS's will get a gun no matter what! If they can't get it legally, they will buy it from the trunk of a car or back of a van in a back alley, or some dirt bags basement. Once these idiots get it set to commit this type of crime, no laws will stop them from following through.

This country needs less gun control in my opinion, especially in a few states, like NYS.

In this word today, we need to be able to protect our family, friends, and community from this BS. You can't take on a gun toting criminal with an IPad.

• Like 1