Show your dogs/puppies

NYBowhunter

30 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Love the first pic, Paul! I didn't know Retrievers were available in the mini variety. Always wanted a lab/retriever. 

Thanks all 5 of my dogs in life have been retrievers 4/5 goldens or golden mix and 1 full Choco...all great dogs...tho these last 2 try my patience (they are a good urban mush team):

3082AF6A-4CDD-427B-B6CA-7830A7D303DD.jpeg

Edited by OtiscoPaul
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...

I'm back with a legitimate contribution this time!:D

"Timber" is a lover:airkiss:, not a fighter:aggressive:

Rescued her as a 1 1/2 year old stray on 2/15/20.

Due to her pibble breed and re-homing requirements of being an only pet with no kids in the household, she'd been stuck in the shelter for far too long without much luck of finding a new home. Loves ALL people and HATES other animals, but she's warming up slowly to some of the backyard wildlife we've come across here and is fitting in perfectly!

She's even inspired me to pick up the camera again lately!

This pup's the best thing that's happened to me since chainsaws were invented!:pardon:

DSC_0228.thumb.JPG.1fe65baf9536fa6a29b106295b3f36fd.JPG

DSC_0161_01.thumb.JPG.8e793f08cf808d20456c45c65a5d5ca4.JPG

DSC_0139.thumb.JPG.eaeaee9c87ee402a09f7da490224f209.JPG

DSC_0060.thumb.JPG.824b628ff11c0a8d7d30904d43426ab9.JPG

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Timber is a great name! Ive never know a dog with that name

Timber was my first dog.  Siberian Husky that my parents had from before I was born until I was like 12.

And as a bonus you get to see me loving the outdoors even as a baby!

C7E8C158-9B3E-4FD6-9E5C-CC64B87D8FF6.jpeg

Edited by johnplav
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, wooly said:

I'm back with a legitimate contribution this time!:D

"Timber" is a lover:airkiss:, not a fighter:aggressive:

Rescued her as a 1 1/2 year old stray on 2/15/20.

Due to her pibble breed and re-homing requirements of being an only pet with no kids in the household, she'd been stuck in the shelter for far too long without much luck of finding a new home. Loves ALL people and HATES other animals, but she's warming up slowly to some of the backyard wildlife we've come across here and is fitting in perfectly!

She's even inspired me to pick up the camera again lately!

This pup's the best thing that's happened to me since chainsaws were invented!:pardon:

DSC_0228.thumb.JPG.1fe65baf9536fa6a29b106295b3f36fd.JPG

DSC_0161_01.thumb.JPG.8e793f08cf808d20456c45c65a5d5ca4.JPG

DSC_0139.thumb.JPG.eaeaee9c87ee402a09f7da490224f209.JPG

DSC_0060.thumb.JPG.824b628ff11c0a8d7d30904d43426ab9.JPG

What a good looking pup!!  Was meant to be, with you two finding each other.  I have no doubt that the happiness goes both ways.

Only question is.........does she come running when you drop a tree???  :mosking:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Timber is a great name! Ive never know a dog with that name

Thanx man! They called her "Eve" at the shelter, but believe it or not I have a hard time pronouncing that,lol.

They kinda looked at me funny when I told them to change her name on all her paperwork. Kind of a masculine name for a female I guess they thought, but the lady felt better about it when I called her Miss Timber!

7 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

She's beautiful Wooly. Watch out tho, def some on here won't like your "evil", "uncontrollable" and "unpredictable" pup. 

I bet she thinks she is a lap dog to boot!!! lol

100% lap dog! She loves being held and sleeps ON TOP of me every night! She snores like a chainsaw too the second she closes her eyes...... LOUD!

1 minute ago, grampy said:

What a good looking pup!!  Was meant to be, with you two finding each other.  I have no doubt that the happiness goes both ways.

Only question is.........does she come running when you drop a tree???  :mosking:

She's a poser Dave! Once the tree is on the ground she likes to climb up on the stumps and trunks I got here.... you'll see soon I'm sure! She's the perfect model for me!

• Like 3

On 1/3/2020 at 11:13 AM, squirrelwhisperer said:

Love the first pic, Paul! I didn't know Retrievers were available in the mini variety. Always wanted a lab/retriever. 

Think mine is .she is a little tank . Goes thur everything .don't think she is going to get much bigger. She is a mixed I am sure.but what a little tank .

20200220_111631.jpg

20200118_085105.jpg

• Like 5