Coyote hunt by Whitney Point Coonhunters

Hello, I'm doing a research paper and I'm discovering that the majority of hunters (99.9999%) are in fact showing clear signs of clinical psychopathy. Furthermore I'm finding a conclusive correlation to small and or deformed genitalia within this demographic. I see that your little boys club is conducting a slaughter of animals in January and I am wondering if you all would be willing to answer questions for my research paper. They are as follows-   1. Were you abused as a child  2. Were you bullied in school 3. Have you ever hit a spouse, romantic partner, child 4. What was the highest level of education you completed     A. 4th grade     B. 5th grade     C. 6th grade     D. Never went to school   5. Have you sexually assaulted a child, or romantic partner 6. Do you believe in the following superstitions      A. Earth is flat     B. God (either possessing a beard or not)     C. Santa Clause     D. Trump is the second coming of Jesus H. Christ 7. What is your age 9. What is your ethnicity     A. white (supremacist)     B. Redneck     C. Hillbilly      D. Inbred (this could include a blending of any of the aforementioned) 10. In your own opinion, what made you hate animals   All responses are confidential and will only be used for the purpose of this research paper. Your email will not be sold to any third party and as compensation for your participation,  you will receive your choice of any one of the following gifts- 1. How to Free Your Mind From Chains of Ignorance Vol I-V because you would need all volumes. 2. A month's supply of fruit and vegetables. Something your pale, frail bodies need based on what I've seen. 3. Or a $50 donation in your name to the group SAVED (Saving Animals from Violent Extremist Dicks)   Thank you so much in advance for being a part of this break through paper that is teaching us so much about the petulant and repugnant underbelly of society!
Dear teacher

Please allow me the opportunity to prove at least one of your theory's wrong.

Thanks,

LOVE Treeguy

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Teacher said:
Hello, I'm doing a research paper and I'm discovering that the majority of hunters (99.9999%) are in fact showing clear signs of clinical psychopathy. Furthermore I'm finding a conclusive correlation to small and or deformed genitalia within this demographic. I see that your little boys club is conducting a slaughter of animals in January and I am wondering if you all would be willing to answer questions for my research paper. They are as follows-

1. Were you abused as a child 
2. Were you bullied in school
3. Have you ever hit a spouse, romantic partner, child
4. What was the highest level of education you completed
    A. 4th grade
    B. 5th grade
    C. 6th grade
    D. Never went to school

5. Have you sexually assaulted a child, or romantic partner
6. Do you believe in the following superstitions 
    A. Earth is flat
    B. God (either possessing a beard or not)
    C. Santa Clause
    D. Trump is the second coming of Jesus H. Christ
7. What is your age
9. What is your ethnicity
    A. white (supremacist)
    B. Redneck
    C. Hillbilly 
    D. Inbred (this could include a blending of any of the aforementioned)
10. In your own opinion, what made you hate animals

All responses are confidential and will only be used for the purpose of this research paper. Your email will not be sold to any third party and as compensation for your participation,  you will receive your choice of any one of the following gifts-
1. How to Free Your Mind From Chains of Ignorance Vol I-V because you would need all volumes.
2. A month's supply of fruit and vegetables. Something your pale, frail bodies need based on what I've seen.
3. Or a $50 donation in your name to the group SAVED
(Saving Animals from Violent Extremist Dicks)

Thank you so much in advance for being a part of this break through paper that is teaching us so much about the petulant and repugnant underbelly of society!

1. No

2. Isn't everyone?

3. I slap my wife's butt ALOT

4. C is the best answer I can choose

5. No

6. B

7. 31

8. You skipped #8! Who's the idiot that cant count to 10?

9. B

10. N/A I love most animals. I especially love the ones I eat.

• Like 1

This actually could have been pretty funny ,had you put some thought into it  and come up something other then common cliches.

Oh I’ll take the fruits and vegetables, they’ll make good bait , thanks !

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 2

This was just a reminder folks, that united we stand, divided we fall. 

There are many out there who despise us, for who we are, and what we do. And would love nothing better, than to see hunting as we know it abolished.

Now, on to what calibers are best for deer, and the crossbow thread!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

This is true grampy.  But not all of the haters make it as obvious as that fool did.  Many prefer incremental incursions against our past time, with the goal of eventually putting a stop to all of it.

United we stand is correct.  Any attacks by hunters against any hunting done by other hunters, makes the haters very happy. 

As long as the method is legal, there should not be any criticism about the method.  As long as the game hunted is legal, there should not be any criticism of those who hunt that game.  As long as the instrument used for hunting is legal, there should be no criticism of those who use that instrument for hunting.

The "holier than thou" attitude is quite common among hunters and it is not good for the long term survival of hunting as a great pastime.

• Like 2

Mitchell, I'll bet you love abortion and donate to Planned Parenthood.  Take your judgemental self righteous attitude and shove it. 

Cowards?  Many are cops, firefighters, military, corrections, members of society's elite, astronauts, Presidents, Senators, Congressman, Governors, Mayors and entrepreneurs.  Hardly people who live in fear.

You don't know anything about hunting, yet post on here like you're an expert on the subject.  You've been fed a lot of hate by those who have a totalitarian hatred for people they can't control.  Because you cannot think for yourself and stand up to your handlers, you are the real coward.

To take pleasure in the death of an individual because he happened to be hunting is a sickness that requires professional help.  You really are a sick and twisted soul that is wallowing in a self serving sense of moral superiority that doesn't exist.  But, I'm sure you need some sense of purpose in your life, because you probably don't have anything else to stand on.

• Like 3

I got to thinking about this idea there is something wrong with a coyote competition.  How does that make any sense?  When you consider all of the competitive aspects of big game hunting and fishing, where everything is scored and entered into record books, how is a coyote hunting competition abnormal?

Coyote hunt winners are determined by the weight of the yote.  Fishing records are determined by the weight of the fish.  Big game is scored based on the size of the antlers, horns or skull.  The bigger the animal, the better the skill set of the hunter that bagged it.  Why would taking the largest coyote, which would be the most productive predator in the yote world, be considered wrong? 

The idea is to get people into the woods to control the population of these predators.  Hunting yotes at this time of year is not for weak kneed, man bun wearing, mocha latte drinkers.  It's friggin' cold out there, especially in the dark, and there's a lot of money, work and skill involved in it.

Competitions highlight who has the skill, drive, determination, will power and stamina to win.  There is no shame in a coyote hunting competition.  These animals may appear to be friendly, lovable, family pets, but anyone who thinks they are, has no clue what vicious predators they are, the trouble they can cause when they become too numerous, and no business passing judgement on something they know nothing about.

Lord help the granola cruncher that gets in my face and calls me a cowardly coyote hunter.  They're gonna be leaving with their own blood stains.

• Like 1

Looks like someone needs a time out and a safe space for a while and some more medication.  Hunting O my, how could you horrible people do it!  Mitchell your an idiot like most idiots you have no clue! 

Who started Hunting?  First man probably.  What a leader!!!

Why did he hunt?  He wanted to eat and survive.  Then he found it was fun and tasty and choose to do it all the time and start a family.  

Years later his offspring where taught to hate hunters in the hope of stopping what they can not control and hate that fact.  So they go to the supermarket and protest the meat section because they know they can not stop hunting.  When nothing changes they must go to the doctor to get more medication and a psychological evaluation.  They need to be coddled and told everything is ok, so they go back to college. 

They hate God, liberty, and anyone who hunts and loves freedom.  They want all guns banned not for protection but to stop all hunting.  They hate the USA because we are so (insert any reason).    

1) Who started hunting and why?

2) Who bullied you in school because you have obviously suffered for a long time!  Or did your poor parents spank you, or was it quiet time?

3) You must be college educated, being that stupid and narrow minded is only taught in schools.  

4) Many of us hunters have faith, something many of you "Students" lost when your teachers told you not to believe.  I see why so many lose hope...

5) We love and support our president Mr.Trump!  We know you hate us for that but we also supported that lying guy who was in before him that we suffered for 8 years of his slick talk with shady work and giving our hard earned money to our enemies and spying on the next president to stop him.

6) We don't expect you to understand us or nature.  Your experience with nature probably only consist of nature walks and camping so the reality is you really have no clue but love to sit on your high horse and beat the drums of anarchy to defeat what you see as unjust which makes your cause so righteous, lol what a joke you people are!  What a shame these are the morals that are taught in school.  

Your morals are so twisted that you feel if a person is killed that is a hunter, it is justified because they hunt.  You think this logic is ok.  

Hate guns, republicans (Including our president), hunting, freedom, free though, religion and anything else that offends you!  These are the values being taught today and if you do not agree with us you are the enemy and we will not talk to you.  But we might create a list of stupid questions to show how morally righteous we are as we look down upon you all.  Even if they have nothing to do with the subject we just want you to know how morally right we are and you are not, OK.  LMAO this was fun!  OK time to shower and go kill some animals!  This was a fun rant, lets do it again!  Sorry so long I was bored and was having fun!  

• Like 1

The reactions to this contest remind me of attitudes towards the Current Occupant: hardened positions, many devoid of facts and/or data. I see is as just a variation on the regular HuntingNY political echo chamber. All involved would benefit from reading Coyote America by Dan Flores.  The world is complicated. This argument is simple.

https://www.amazon.com/Coyote-America-Natural-Supernatural-History/dp/0465052991 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 8:38 AM, Mitchell said:

It is very sad to see this group of people deciding to go hunt for coyote and fox as a competiton. This is one of the most sadistic, disgusting things to be doing. Hunters are cowards. The photos of some of the people in this group are hysterical...dressed up in camo with garbage hanging down from their hats. OMG...they look like clowns.

Going out and baiting an animal...then waiting for it to wander by so you can blow its head off is a clear example of cowardly behavior. Why you take pride in being a coward is a bit of a mystery. Perhaps if you take off the clown outfits and actually behave like humans, you might like it. Those of us who laugh at you and disgusted with your behavior, would certainly appreciate it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/11/24/he-thought-he-saw-a-deer-and-fired-his-pistol-now-his-neighbor-is-dead/

Shame on these hunters, for setting up a competition to have fun slaughtering animals. The only consolation, is that...every year...hunters shoot each other. I do hope that happens quite a bit during this disgusting tour-de-cowardice.

Now Mitchell !

For being so insulting to those nice hunters, go up to your room this instant!!! 

And no electronic devices for a week!

I'll call you down for dinner. We're having your favorite...... meatloaf!

Edited by grampy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

It is very sad to see this group of people deciding to go hunt for coyote and fox as a competiton. This is one of the most sadistic, disgusting things to be doing. Hunters are cowards. The photos of some of the people in this group are hysterical...dressed up in camo with garbage hanging down from their hats. OMG...they look like clowns.
Going out and baiting an animal...then waiting for it to wander by so you can blow its head off is a clear example of cowardly behavior. Why you take pride in being a coward is a bit of a mystery. Perhaps if you take off the clown outfits and actually behave like humans, you might like it. Those of us who laugh at you and disgusted with your behavior, would certainly appreciate it.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/11/24/he-thought-he-saw-a-deer-and-fired-his-pistol-now-his-neighbor-is-dead/
Shame on these hunters, for setting up a competition to have fun slaughtering animals. The only consolation, is that...every year...hunters shoot each other. I do hope that happens quite a bit during this disgusting tour-de-cowardice.
I couldn't agree more with all of this.

You guys are sick

How can you have garbage on your hats.

Has the whole hunting world gone to poop ?!!!

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:51 AM, TreeGuy said:

Dear teacher

Please allow me the opportunity to prove at least one of your theory's wrong.

Thanks,

LOVE Treeguy

thanks for quoting so I could read. I unfortunately haven't done any of those things and the education question is flawed as I went to university. darn. Also triggered by the God question, but find it funny that the username is teacher. The great state of NY's teachers everyone. 

22 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

I couldn't agree more with all of this.

You guys are sick

How can you have garbage on your hats.

Has the whole hunting world gone to poop ?!!!

Perhaps if you take off the clown outfits and actually behave like humans, 

^ this part of the post is the most interesting to me. There really is NOTHING more human than hunting and gathering. Without that we never exist, evolve and live in the world we live in today. Without that, there's no reproduction, no love, no loss. To say the hunting of animals for food for energy or hide for shelter isn't human is one of the most ignorant comments one can make and I welcome a good well thought out rebuttal.