Sign in to follow this  
brownclown

Ct processor

Recommended Posts

Well i know this a NY site but i"m sure i cant the the only one affected by NY's new law.  I hunt right over the state line, actually half is NY and half Ct near Danbury sometimes.  Since You can no longer bring out of state deer into NY anyone, anyone know of any deer processors in the Danbury Area?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, brownclown said:

Well i know this a NY site but i"m sure i cant the the only one affected by NY's new law.  I hunt right over the state line, actually half is NY and half Ct near Danbury sometimes.  Since You can no longer bring out of state deer into NY anyone, anyone know of any deer processors in the Danbury Area?

check bowsite, the CT sub-thread. I'm sure google will help you find some too

https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/thread.cfm?threadid=212879&messages=5&state=Ct  here's a 2013 topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

check bowsite, the CT sub-thread. I'm sure google will help you find some too

https://forums.bowsite.com/tf/regional/thread.cfm?threadid=212879&messages=5&state=Ct  here's a 2013 topic.

Thanks. i tried google and Saw that post but not much else . I wrote the number and will give a try at lunch but saw the date and first reply was by a guy trying several times but got no answer so was hoping some of the other 3n 3s guys might have experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, brownclown said:

Thanks. i tried google and Saw that post but not much else . I wrote the number and will give a try at lunch but saw the date and first reply was by a guy trying several times but got no answer so was hoping some of the other 3n 3s guys might have experience.

Kevin's Taxidermy (Kevin Conroy) I think he's only a taxi, but i bet if you call him he might have some names/places for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.